Reviews...cds i just picked up...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Mr.Sandman-10% Love Me,90% Hate Me(the new one)-boring album...repetitive beats and too many guests spots...

The Rompilation III-very watered down,Mac Dre is only on one damn song and even Stevie Dees beats arent anything special...Mac Malls cut steals the album easily...

Young Fierce-Tech N9ne rip off,and a bad one at that

thats it....no more money is goin into music unless i excusively hear the shit 1st....waste of fuckin $60...

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Jae-El said:
Mr.Sandman-10% Love Me,90% Hate Me(the new one)-boring album...repetitive beats and too many guests spots...

The Rompilation III-very watered down,Mac Dre is only on one damn song and even Stevie Dees beats arent anything special...Mac Malls cut steals the album easily...

Young Fierce-Tech N9ne rip off,and a bad one at that

thats it....no more money is goin into music unless i excusively hear the shit 1st....waste of fuckin $60...
YOU SEEM HARD TO PLEASE, YOUNG FIERCE IS TIGHT AS FUC, NOT A TECH N9NE RIP OFF, BUT TO EACH HIS OWN. NEVER HEARD OF MR SANDMAN. I HEARD THE ROMPILATION 3 IS KINDA TIGHT...ABA