Review of "THEME MUSIC TO DRUG DEALINS AND KILLINS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2003
Here is a lil review of
"THEME MUSIC TO DRUG DEALINS AND KILLINS" by Apartmet3 / DNA Entertainment

1. "Mr. Baller" C-Fresh
I am not a fan of balla songs but this one is tight as fuck. C-fresh comes hard like he always does. NO hook, C-fresh talks instead but it works.

2. "Standin on the Corner" RJ aka Lil Murda of Black Madness
Deep song feelin it. If you really listen to the lyrics they can be felt universally. It reminds me of my old block in the TL.

3. "Vacate the Room" Louie Loc, Tadatay, Charlie Manhattan, Young droop
The stlye each artist uses for their verse rides the beat nicely. Hard track, get faded and feel it.

4. "The world is a cold place" Young Noble, Nutt-So, Ray Luv
The song is cool it is like a make you think about shit track. Cool RIP's in the end to compliment the message of song.

5. "Ballin Now" Flymar
This song is like a lil story. He takes you through the story with each verse and the hook fits the song. This is different from older Flymar tracks, it works out though. The song is tight.

6. "King of the Devil Block" ADR, First Degree the DE
Another Classic Track by ADR. If you are feeling his shit then you won't be dissapointed. If you are afraid of Devil music or Tribute music to Anton LaVey then hit fast forward or you might find yourself doing coke, pissing on churches and using bibles for toilet paper! Solid track!

7. "Tragedy" Louie Loc, Cougnut (RIP)
These two on a track together is the shit. I have still never heard either of them ever come weak on a track. Cougnut's verse seems like he has spit it before but if you listen close it is new. The words are switched up and when Cougnut says he is the Frisco Makeveli I couldn't agree more. RIP to FRISCO'S FINEST "COUGNUT"

8. "Chalk it up" 2-Illeven feat Labeled Crazy
This is a tight track it sounds like it could of been of their first album. Their first album was the cool as fuck and this track is not dissapointing.

9. "1-8-7" 3rd Dagree
This is the first track that I heard of his. First time I heard it I was like it is cool. After hearing it a couple of times I realized the lyrics are sick and his style is original. He is able to give visuals in his lyrics like ADR LaVey.

10 "The Game" Baldhead Rick, San Quinn, C-FRESH
This track is tight. They all come with heat. C-Fresh says "I see you over there glancin ain't no Pretty boy but City Boy and I am down for the dirty dancin" that is real talk. Frisco sav's do not get there eyebrows trimmed at salons like other spots in the bay . Solid track everyone representing like it should be done. Each artist is from a differnet part of the city but they blend hard as fuck.

11 "This is how we roll" UDI, Big Vic, Big Mack, Charlie Manhattan
This song has nothing 2 do with the theme of the album but it is hard. It seems radio friendly but if you listen to the lyrics they are keeping it real. A 300 plus "like what" club is sick as fuck. These are some big boys putting it down in a real way. This track has that Bignest feel to it "which is a good thing".

12 "Straight up thugs part 2" Guce, Mr. Kee, Baby Menace, and Cougnut (RIP)
This track alone is worth the cost of the album. The beat was used on Leviathan's Creation and worth using again for part 2. On Leviathan's Creation C-FRESH rides to the beat and on this one they have COUGNUT (RIP) ridin for part 2. EVERYONE comes tight and COUGNUT (RIP) is ridin for the XIV's.

13. "Unforgiven" Louie Loc and Mickey Moe of Black Madness
The song is tight. They got some kill a hoe shit in there. They are representing for all the Frisco soldiers out there.

14 "Theme Music Interlude" Nasty Nate
Short verse Nasty Nate comes hard representing for Richmond. "Don't shake my hand you ain't my family" with lines like that Nasty Nate has my support! Short but tight!

15 "Clown Suit" Sco-Loc, Chunk, Black Madness, Nutt-Case and AD Capone
This song is a classic. AD Capone's verse is sick as fuck it is a classic. Not to take anything away from the artists on this track everyone came tight. Chunk flows like he did in the past before hard to swallow and nationwide music.

16 "Killin & Dope Dealin" Young D boyz
The theme song being performed by young d boyz is the shit. These guys are some classics out of Vallejo. They come tight and rip up the track like it should be done. Very solid for the title track.

17 "Bangers" C-Lim, J-Nutt, G-Mack & Tre-8
Get Faded and listen to the song. The first time I heard the song it was cool but when I was faded and then I was able to really feel it. They all came tight representing SAC in a real way. Don't get it twisted in the end when TRE-8 comes out cuz he is a Blood. Oak Park is a well respected hood in SAC and it is a good thing that these guys can come together and make that scrilla.

18 "Cali Corners" Baldhead Rick
This is a nice track right here. It reminds me of the Classic UNLV album where the beats were fast and the lyrics were gangsta. Baldhead Rick comes with heat!

19 "Gangsta Shit Part 2" Black C, San Quinn, Young Ed, Maine-O, C-Fresh, and Hennessey
Riders from all over the city putting it down for the 415. Perfect track for the last listed song. Everyone does their job keeping it gangsta and sav-like for the SCO. Each artist introduces themselves before their verse it is unique and it works. Gangsta Shit part 2 is already a classic and it ain't even out yet!

20 "COUGNUT (RIP) hidden track
This reminds me of TUPAC (RIP) drunk in the studio off the bootlegs. It is not a polished track but it has COUGNUT (RIP) spittin in the studio giving props 2 apartment 3. Perfect ending to a sick compilation!

The compilation is as good as one can be. In my opinion it is the best in years simply because you don't have to press fast forward on any of the tracks. There are no filler bullshit tracks and one can see the time that must have went into the production and preperation of the comp. The only complaint would be that ADR is only on one track since other artists are featured more than once! 9-9.5/10 because I can't think of anything that could have been done to improve it.