Review of TECH N9NE in Detroit!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
Hey I was just at the Liquid Mix tour in Detroit at DTE Energy Music Theater, and I just wanted to say what I thought about it. Well, I bought the tix to see 311 and Jay-Z mostly, but I arrived early to check out the second stage. Well, TECH N9NE opened, and I was TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY!!! That shit was off the hook!! Their performance was the best of the night sans 311, and I just wanted to give my props to all the guys of TECH N9NE, you guys are the shit!!! In case you saw me, I was near the front in a red 311 shirt, but if they sold TECH N9NE shirts, I would have picked one up for sure. I am listening to your sampler and I can't wait to pick up your album when it comes out!! Peace.

Rob

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
glad you got the chance to see a living legend perform live. I would like to correct you though.... you made a common mistake of refering to Tech N9ne as a group, it is just one person. Many people often think he's a group so its all good. Looks like the tour really IS getting Tech's name out there and gettin new fans.
Welcome to the board Rob.

Nick

Aug 18, 2002
hell ya, that shit is tight.. i was able to see him over the winter in Lawrence.. anyone else go to the concert at Abe & Jakes? that shit was defintely off tha hook.... peace