Revenge Is Easy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
yeah actually.....Tech's 1st Murder Dog feature......back in 02 maybe? He had a revenge is easy shirt on......diff gun...diff font.

I may be completely wrong, but they might have got the "idea" from that shirt he was wearing in MD......or they may have provided him with the shirt for all I know......just an FYI

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
For a limited time, when you purchase an item at the MIR-Store, you will be automaticly be entered to win black and red "Revenge Is Easy" T-Shirt autographed by Tech N9ne every month! If you purchase one item, you'll be entered once. If you purchase two items, you'll be entered twice! The more you purchase the better your chances every drawing! We would like to thank Tech N9ne, and the Strange Music Inc family for showing the fans love with this contest. Keep checking back for an exclusive MIR-Store interview with the Killa Clown himself, Tech N9ne very soon.
Ran across this on that site. Just thought I would point it out.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah, I've seen the other one too - Apt.3/DNA Ent has been making those since 1998, still using the same screen. Who knows, I thought Apt.3 was a pretty unique name and I've seen it elsewhere as well.

Come on through the site, as dude posted, we are giving away auto'd shirts once a month, every purchase gets you into the drawing, there is no limit on entries. Thanks again.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
ive been lookin for that tee since i saw tech rock it in that murder dog shoot back in 01/02...shit is dope

should be gettin mine fa sho :siccness: