retail stores are jerking me.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
being that most people who have ordering power at these major stores like TARGET, BEST BUY and so on and so on, these people are not tech fans so when it comes time for them to order the new tech album for their particular store they pull up the past album and they see that it hasnt been a major album release since 2002. with that being said when their orders come in to us they are hella low which makes it impossible for us to ship as many as we want. with EVERREADY, we want to make a BIG impression on the industry with really BIG numbers on our first week sales. we need to sell as many if not all the copy's we shipped that first day so that the stores who didnt know that tech n9ne is a smash will re order the album but requesting a bigger shipment and universal can have all these stores replenished within 2 to 3 days.(now thats pimpin!) this way when first week numbers come back we here at strange and our partners at at fontana/ universal wont be disapointed and the retailers will keep ordering big numbers of EVERREADY and the TECH buzz will get BIGGER and BIGGER. help us show these people they are making a mistake buy ordering BULLSHIT numbers all because they dont know that vintage tech was put out mixtape style with no promotion at all and still did really well and that those numbers dont indicate what we are capable of selling.so from me to all TECHNICIANS,JUGGALOS, KOTTONMOUTH KINGS AND QUEENS,REGIME MOBSTERS AND EVERYBODY ELSE DOWN WITH THIS MOVEMENT GO BUY THIS ALBUM WHERE EVER YOU ARE AND CLEAN THESE MFRS OUT SO THAT THEIR REORDER WILL BE ENORMOUS.HELP US MAKE THESE FIRST WEEK SALES NUMBERS SOMETHING THE REST OF THE WORLD LOOKS AT AND SAY DWAAAAAAMN! all love, TECH N9NE.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
TECH!!! THIS IS THE REASON I PUT IN ORDERS STRAIGHT FROM STRANGE MUSIC! I did not want to fuck around. I knew that if I ordered from best buy or whereverthefuck that I would be giving them most of the CD price and not YOU!

I am always down for a riot.

Oct 2, 2006
Shit, I went and grabbed up that Vintage Tech today... cuz I needed a new tech cd and couldn't wait till the 7th. I'm gonna be getting more than one copy when I go to best buy on the 7th. The Tech N9ne movement has begun and you are already bubblin

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Eyeless said:
btw for us up here in canada where can we get your cd on the 7th?
iduno if this has been answered already in another thread, shoot me if it has :dead:
I'm not sure how the release dates in Canada work. i would assume they're identical. You could always pre-order from the Strange store and be garaunteed a copy the next day. They do ship to canucks.

Oct 3, 2005
I called Best Buy last week and asked if they would be getting copys in, I know a supervisor their Ima try to get him to put a display up for the album

Aug 9, 2005
i already preorder a few copies but i doubt i will actually receive the cd until a much later date, let alone the next day

this is why i ask, where do you suggest us canadians buy your cd tech lol :classic:

Aug 9, 2005
eklypised said:
I called Best Buy last week and asked if they would be getting copys in, I know a supervisor their Ima try to get him to put a display up for the album
yah definitely gonna hitup bestbuy but iduno if they will be carrying the 2ndcd :dead:

dan_1

Sicc OG
May 31, 2006
lol yeah canadian tech fans are at a disadvantage ive talked to alot of stores and then some were as ignorant to say whats a tech n9ne ( but they said it in french lol ) newayz yeah i preordededed to be dwam sure i get me this alum

Jan 29, 2006
guy at sam goody told me that cdwarehouse, sam goody and fye have the special edition cd...they say its two disc and a dvd!!!!!!1

Sep 18, 2006
TECHNICIANS,JUGGALOS, KOTTONMOUTH KINGS AND QUEENS,REGIME MOBSTERS AND EVERYBODY ELSE DOWN WITH THIS MOVEMENT GO BUY THIS ALBUM WHERE EVER YOU ARE AND CLEAN THESE MFRS OUT SO THAT THEIR REORDER WILL BE ENORMOUS.HELP US MAKE THESE FIRST WEEK SALES NUMBERS SOMETHING THE REST OF THE WORLD LOOKS AT AND SAY DWAAAAAAMN! all love, TECH N9NE.
fuck yeah, Imma even take it one step further man. if you are a street team member and you have some flyers and posters (even if you don't), fucking stand outside of your local best buy on tuesday morning and pimp that shit until all the copies are gone, then move to the next store. If I'm not mistaken, gold, platinum status is determined by how many units are SHIPPED to retailers, not how many are sold off the shelves. So we need to get that shit cleared off the shelves so they will know to get a bigger shipment, sooner.
I make my music for my motherfucking self
Fuck the Industry
wit a dick stuffed wit hennesy
and 151 put a torch on da tip and then bust on the enemy"