Resume cover letter...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2011
Wassup boss, theres a bunch on the internet. Google some that are compatible with your word-processing applications format for best compatability. Ive seen cover letters made for certain job fields too.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
smoke some weed and get your type on. we dont know what cover letter fits you.

you just cover your interest in the job, your field of experience, why youd think youd be a great fit and that the following papers (resume) will prove youre a great canidate based on experience. end by leaving your interest/why in the specific job and how your experience ties into that. end by saying that you can be reached for interviews or any questions regarding the paperwork.

i used to do new cover letters for every job. no template just swag

swag it out

template cover letters be like :yawn: read resume
they see the same google inspired cover letter day in day out

May 6, 2002
People generally toss them, but here's one I have on file.

Name
Address
Phone
Email

Employers Information
Job Position

As an employee, my efforts and dedication will be at its highest capacity since this is not only an occupation, but also a passion and lifetime goal. I am completely willing to relocate to anywhere within the United States and can make any other adjustments necessary in order to adhere to your requirements. The background of my <skill> knowledge covers many fields, due to the length of training and experience in the industry. My area of expertise resides in <skill>. Consistent training in <another word for your skill/trade> is necessary as time progresses and I remain to be on par with all of its advancements.

Enclosed is my resume. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me any time. I look forward to receiving a response and setting a date for us to meet.

Sincerely,

<Name>