Rest In Piece to My Nigga Okmaud Aka Mad Dog, The Newest Artist on In Too Deep Ent.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Rest In Piece to My Nigga Okmaud Aka "Mad Dog", (Audio Up Now!!!)

Rest n Piece n Much Luv to my Nigga Okmaud Aka Mad Dog, Much Luv 2 his Family and his Kids, Its Fucked Up cuz Cuzo Like Family 2 me, A Straight Real ass Nigga ,beast on the Mic, Straight outta Frisco, He Came to Sac, We Clicked up, The nigga Got down wit the Camp bout 5 months ago, We Did about 7-8 tracks, so I hit em up 2nite to tell him about the Show I'm Doin in Oakland on thursday and that I was gon let him get his shyne on on Stage for the first time for the Dvd... and his baby mama tell me my nigga Passed, He got Shot on Tuesday, And iss so Fucked up cuz dude was bout to Blow somethin Vicious, Yall aint even heard none of his shit cuz it dont get released till april 1st , He on 2 Songs on NationWide Triumph, We was gon Introduce him to the World on there and he aint even gon be abled to See the Reactions and Fans it brinngs him... I'll Post 1 of the Tracks we did together after I get out the Lab on Tuesday So Yall Can Catch a Bar of My Nigga Mad Dog the Beast... Much Luv Cuzin n I'll See u When I Get there, And just know I'm lookin over ya Family n Kids out here in the East Fam, I'll See all yall Niggas missin in the Fields when I Get there, I'm Also Gon Dedicate this upComin Show to Him and My Cuzin Stone who was also Murdered 2 Years Ago... 1 Luv Uso

- Y-Dr3$ta & The Whole In Too Deep Ent. Family