Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
woodie definitely deserves spotlight attention as mac dre did. additionally, his music is so deep that it can be related much like to pac. i just wish his name and music reaches the world by storm.

Jan 29, 2005
-Eternal Rest Grant Unto Woodie O Lord,
and Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Him,
May He Rest In Peace.
-Amen.

"Making G'z sounds appealing, but that money comes and goes....
So I stick close to my homies quick to talk shit to theze hoez".....

R.I.P.
1 LUV Northern California

Mar 9, 2007

http://blingee.com
With so much love R.I.P:: RYAN w00die WOOD
I will always bump your music you spittin tha FIRE! that fire is always lit! My 5 kids love you! they carry out your memory as well, as well as my 2 step kids, an i have a grandson on the way who i kno will also love your music! my familia will carry your memory for genorations woodie!
In Paradise! You will meet one of your biggest fans as well Vincent s Ciraulo, my girls daddy! We loved you so much tallent, you loved your people to tha fullest ene! and saddness has hit home hard but we embrace life now cause we also know life is too short at times and enjoy the time we do have here, Much love and blessings to you and your family! keepin the candles lit! tru:: love from tha NORTH BAY!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Honestly, would it make one ounce of difference if you knew? I understand that people have a lot of questions in their minds, but how many times are people going to ask the question? Its pretty obvious that the answers aren't going to come right now. Please let the people who know mourn, and everything will come to light eventually.

Feb 23, 2004
when my thoughts are in a flicker, wash my brains out with malt liquor, Olde E blessed me with the strength and vigor to keep me in the picture, rivals try to box me up 5-0's try to lock me up

Jun 14, 2002
I'M WONDERIN' THE SAME THING DANA.....I DON'T SEE WHY PEOPLE HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT BY NOW.....THEY'RE A COUPLE THREADS 'BOUT IT,THEN COUNTLESS POSTS IN THIS THREAD PLUS THE BART ONE...ARE YOU PEOPLE STUPID???CAN'T READ???I DON'T KNO'.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Big Teflon said:
I'M WONDERIN' THE SAME THING DANA.....I DON'T SEE WHY PEOPLE HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT BY NOW.....THEY'RE A COUPLE THREADS 'BOUT IT,THEN COUNTLESS POSTS IN THIS THREAD PLUS THE BART ONE...ARE YOU PEOPLE STUPID???CAN'T READ???I DON'T KNO'.
my only question is why is it not in the papers,or google or the contra costa times obituary

Dec 14, 2005
pserx4 said:
my only question is why is it not in the papers,or google or the contra costa times obituary
Thats what I'm saying...it seems like there would be some sort of official coverage of this that would extend beyond the Siccness. The people on this board might not want the information to come out, but the media would have no reason to hide it. What gives?

Jul 17, 2002
that's so fuckin true. I'm hell tripping, porque? no sale in the news n shit, since I found out i've been watchin it por si alcaso. but shit, wood did mention couple times the feds were on his ass. but I don't know don't wanna speculate. don't trip n due time, n this board well find out