Rest in Peace to the homie Neves of AOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
i got a phone call today that fucked me up, saying that my homie passed away this morning. i don't even know what to write or say.....Rest in Peace folks, you won't be forgotten.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Im really at a loss for words right now, I cant believe I'm looking at this thread let alone writing in it. Neves was a brother to me, thats the way AOD is, Family. I cant belive this I just cant.....

Rest In Peace my folkz till I see you at the crossroads.....

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
OMG, I can't believe it... This is horrible news... I had a really great time chopping it up with Neves at the Grants Pass Oregon show. I don't know what to say, this is a total shock to me... I was really lookin forward to working with him and the rest of AOD... It kills me to know that I don't even know his real name and we all had such a great time at the show... Neves was hella cool, and he will be missed.

I would like to send my deepest condolences to all of the AOD family, I know you guys are a real tight knit group of friends and this loss is horrible.

Neves, R.I.P.

:(

Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:
OMG, I can't believe it... This is horrible news... I had a really great time chopping it up with Neves at the Grants Pass Oregon show. I don't know what to say, this is a total shock to me... I was really lookin forward to working with him and the rest of AOD... It kills me to know that I don't even know his real name and we all had such a great time at the show... Neves was hella cool, and he will be missed.

I would like to send my deepest condolences to all of the AOD family, I know you guys are a real tight knit group of friends and this loss is horrible.

Neves, R.I.P.

:(
Couldn't have said it any other way myself. I only met Neves once, but he was a real cool ass down to earth cat. My condolences go out to his family.

Rest In Peace Rockey.....

Jan 18, 2003
www.kwprecordz.com
Roc was one of the most vital and real people that I ever met. I had just talked to him on thursday and he was talking about everything that he was going to do with his music. We were working on so much material and he was excited about getting out in the world as an artist. I got the call from his wife this morning and it just destroyed me. I don't even know what to say, sometimes life is so shitty. Much love to his family.

R.I.P. Ne7eS--We miss you brother--

May 5, 2002
REST IN PEACE NEVES.TO ALL OF AOD I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS.KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HOMIES.
WHEN I MET NEVES HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST DOWN TO EARTH CATS I HAD EVER MET WE TALKED ABOUT MUSIC, MOVIES AND WE JUST HAD A GOOD TIME.
MY CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY,FRIENDS AND ALL OF HIS LOVED ONES.
YOU WILL BE MISSED NEVES.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
God Bless to Neves and his Family and Much Love to yall for bringing us down to Grants Pass if it wasn't for that i would have no clue about what A.O.D is really about..(I GOT HIM SPITTIN A VERSE ON TAPE TO I WILL BE SURE TO GIVE HIM HIS PROPS!!)
REST YOUR SOUL
GB