Resident Evil 5 Timed Exclusive for 360 ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
From what I have been told, Microsoft is looking to pay Capcom an undisclosed amount, for timed exclusivity of Resident Evil 5. It is still not known if Capcom has accepted the offer… The information we got, was only that Microsoft has made the offer.

If this is going to be announced it will be @ E3.

lmao @ ms throwing bread at capcom....you know those greedy fools will take that shit....just how nintendo paid em off for re4.

Aug 7, 2003
Capcom: Resident Evil 5 is a multiplatform release

Responding to rumors, a member of Capcom's team has posted up at the official blog that the assertion that RE 5 will be a timed exclusive is false. Sven commented that the game is a multiplafrom release that fits in with their stated crossplatform strategy.

but money changes everything.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
lol gotta luv the angry xbox fans, shouldnt you be in bart snitching/ bitching about someone uploading music? get on it pig
Why would we be angry that RE5 is comin out for the 360 and not the PS3? That dosnt make sense.. We're actually happy and you sir are angry!

Not that im much of a MS fan.. I'm jus angry wit' Sony that i purchased a PS3 and it's constantly bein used as a paper-weight.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
is RE5 going to be a system seller though? I mean if I only had a ps3 I wouldn't buy a 360 for it.. I'd just wait until the time ran out and they released it for my system, It'd probably be upgraded by that time too with exclusive characters\weapons and better graphics.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yeah, i dont know if RE5 would be a system seller.. Something like Grand Theft Auto 4 would be.. And i know Gears Of War 2 is defantly gonna be one too.. MGS4 is doin a good job of salein PS3's.. I guess it depends how much they hype up RE5, with the right publicity it can defantly be a system seller if it was exclusivley for tha 360.

Oct 10, 2005
Why would we be angry that RE5 is comin out for the 360 and not the PS3? That dosnt make sense.. We're actually happy and you sir are angry!

Not that im much of a MS fan.. I'm jus angry wit' Sony that i purchased a PS3 and it's constantly bein used as a paper-weight.
he got angry at my comment lol

i just cant stand the controllers