resident evil 3d

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/news/new-trilogy-resident-evil-films-3d

Writer Paul W.S. Anderson is returning to the director's chair for the fourth installment in the Resident Evil franchise, which is said to be in 3D and will kick off a new trilogy, according to STYD. Anderson has written and produced all the RE films, but only directed the first. Here's what the man had to say about it:

"I always envisioned Resident Evil as a trilogy of films. and we've been very lucky where it's a trilogy where the audience has built and built. I wanted to kick off a brand new trilogy. I'm really excited we're doing it [in 3-D] and we're using the same camera system [James] Cameron used for Avatar. There are a lot of exciting things about this one. I don't regard it as Resident Evil 4, I regard it as a re-tooling and rebirth of the entire franchise."

You can expect Resident Evil: Afterlife to hit theaters on September 17, 2010.

May 4, 2002
has anyone else read the george romero script for the orignal RE movie? that is the way the movie should have went. follow the game. dont make up a super hero who is BS and has nothing to do with the story, along with a story that has nothing to do with RE.