Rerelease

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2004
On september 21st 2004 Slim Loc 1 "Spoils of War" comes out official with a new layout on my lable Northstar Ntertainment with City Hall distribution....415 457 9080

Go to www.44northstar.com to email me with questions

All Hate mail rejected and fucc you now jus incase your thinking of hating. Square bear!

As you all know my cd "spoils of war" never officially came out we maybe pushed about 4 thousand out of the trunk only a few mom and pops and a couple of retails had them...now cohp my album same music whole new layout with features from Kurupt, C-bo, X-raided, T-nutty, Ballin ass Dame, Lexxo and more with traccs like "Hollow Weenie" and Roller shit smashing on ur favor artist brother lynch hang.

:devious: thank you..........................Da C MoNsTa

Jul 1, 2004
lim... i dont really think youll reply to this for a few reasons.. 1 u probly already addressed this issue but anyway... i kno theres sum bad blood between you and lynch. but im not 100% sure exactly why. i heard sumthin like yall was tryna do sum tracks together and u gave him your verses and he was takin a long ass time givin u his verses. sumthin leik that but im jus tryna figuer out whut exactly happened. thanx folks

Aug 19, 2004
@high dro 916

exactly homeboy.....im a lynch fan my self still to this day I guess you might jus say im a hot head....but Im not mad at him anymore im not trip'n........lim