Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Still my favorite rap group/album of all time. Probably the third time I've put it up so this is for all the noobs.

Crooksters - Crooks n Our Own Way

1. Intro
2. Big Shit Popping
3. I know
4. My World
5. Get Away
6. Crooks In Our Own Way
7. Ghetto
8. Still Running
9. Don't Stop
10. Beale Street
11. Enemy Free
12. Dem My Niggas
13. Loonitic

http://www.mediafire.com/?903pi3i3aoiiiig

Mar 11, 2012
I need
1. Deep South Syndicate - Journey With The Syndicate
2. 44 Clique - Luv 4 Tha Game
3. Gang Society - G's Till We Die
4. K-Smoove - Pimp Or Die
Thanks

Mar 18, 2009
[video=youtube;N14M6aYtWJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14M6aYtWJc[/video]

"So You Wanna Be A Producer"- The documentary/dvd which includes new footage, new interviews, new recording tips/techniques and conveys the many elements that have changed from the early days of hip hop producing to now. ~ The Best of Both Worlds.

New interviews include: Two time Grammy Winner Dj Toomp (Kanye West, TI, Jay Z, Rick Ross) Sonny Digital ( Y.C. feat. Future "Racks on Racks", SouljaBoy, Rosco Dash, Sean Kingston, J-Futuristic, Gorilla Zoe) Battle Cat, Dj Speedy (Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy, & Waka Flocka), The Medicine Men (formerly Beats By The Pound-the sound behind No Limit Records),Johnny J (Tupac Producer), Capucine Jackson (widow of Johnny J), Mike Wilson (Grammy Award Winning Mix Engineer), Traebeats (Lil Wayne, Jim Jones, Gucci Mane, Natasha Mosley) Rashad Thompson (Wiz Khalifa, Chevy Woods) Harold "Self" Chisolm (Music Publisher), among many others.

May 7, 2013
Michigan
Does Ne1 have T-Rock Throw Ya Neiborhood Up?
I got a ton of T-Rock shit, I might have both of em.

But I'm tryin to find a bunch of MC Mack shit. I got everything from the Killa Klan, I got his solo tapes from back in the day. But I still need the following:

Chapters of Tha Mack For Life (1993-1996)

Macknificent

Pure Ana Vol. 4: Portrait Of An Assassin

Pure Ana Pt. 3: Ana Kingz

Pure Ana: Part 2

Talez From Da Mackside

Undaground Features

lol so if anyone wanna be that fuckin nice of a guy and post those, ill upload whatever you need from me.

Props: Mixerr