Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
COMMANDERS CALL

LISTEN UP....
because I'm tired of PM'ing Tony206.

As you know, TONY206 deleted this thread. He had a lot of time on his hands and removed ALL the gott damn attachments too!!
He felt there was a "grey area" on what was being posted and that it could lead to siccness problems.

Whatever.

What Tony did was completely wrong because I am the MOD of this forum.
I was blindsided, and more importantly, all YOUR work was deleted!
(WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A MEMO)

I understand many members put in hella work on that thread for the benefit of EVERYONE on this site learning about past southern musicc.
So I brought LIFE bacc to our beloved thread.

I also feel it's important to inform the members on what's going on, thats why you get this spill.

So....let's play the game;

-DO NOT ASK FOR SHIT THAT U CAN easily BUY

-BE SMART ABOUT YOUR POST'S

-SUPPORT THE SICCSHOP, IF YOU WANT SOUTH MUSICC IN THERE, PM ME

On your way out, I am taking donations for the D-Locc's kids college fund, feel free to drop a bill in the basket
:chinese:

Mar 29, 2006
^ thanks for bringin it back playboi

if anyone cud hook me up with some Gangsta Blac material other then "Im Da Gangsta"

and any Gangsta Pat material

and also

Willie D - Controversy
Willie D - Goin out Like a Soldier
Willie D - Play With ya Mama
Willie D - Unbreakable

Mar 14, 2006
tonymontana925 said:
aint that rare but i cant find it its a older mike jones track think its called "dick dont fail me now"
its sum swishahouse mixtape shit i think i dunno casue im not really that up on southern music
I think its on Mike Jones & Slim Thug- Northside Bosses

May 15, 2006
i got a bunch of old swisha house albums i can contribute if my baby momma dodn't finish breakin' them.
Swisha House:
after the Kappa 99
before the kappa 2000
northsides 8
ns 9
ns10
ns 11
back in the door 2001(bho)
broke all the rules(bho)
and a shit load more. just let me know how to upload them and download them.
i think she broke all my choppin' ups so if someone can put up part 1 and 4 it would be appreciate and slim thug's : "i represent this"