Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
alrite i asked my girlie , she agreed you are the ugliest mothufucka outthere on this planet man , you should get a oscar for this

May 27, 2006
LOL you are official freaks , no doubt. you got no quality.to the lil main point again.i phoned with mr ivan and was goin to buy 30 copies of the 187 one , LMAO @ yall believin this is crazy shit.i explained why i dont got em cuz he went to the hospital before i was even able to get his paypal account and send the money.anything else i never said ,only on the german board i was jokin you bout chillin with mr ivan , was funny tho :).so those were the facts,END. and LMAO what u think how i always get my cds ? you can go thru the whole myspace and phone with all your sexy idols yall young cock lovas.but u re sittin here and behavin like sum 13 year old teenagers freakin out spreadin those non quality jokes.

loook baby you stupid i know
you got great ability to look besides reality and make your own reality in your head i know

i done told you all this stuff 10 times so here again(its just an old post but fits perfect again to all the bullshit your talkin

"its sooo great how he always says he jokin people lol going to the inet and tellin bullshit to make a fake image so others give you props and you feel big is joking others????????????

hahah i think joking others is what we do with you inhoe in case u didnt realize

you tellin others is fucked up in the head behaving like kids, freaks or whatever????? hm homie you go to some bullshit weppages and tell people that you was in the nola and met mr ivan not me

and i think thats definition of a childish fake freaktype fucked up person
i know you got different views on reality but to me and most other peoples its like this
just dont try to avoid that even if i already realized u got a huge ability to twist reality
but here i dont let you go away with that lol FACE REALITY INHOE"

and that with mr ivan also a lie you know
you wrote his stupid myspace homie like we all did thats it

lies over lies and lil inhoe never was man enough to stand up and say ok i lied he talks this is jokin lol but to get you a fake image cause you a gay and want the props you get with that fake image thats something different

you can talk as much as you want but everybody besides you skitzo knows that you lie all time for hoe type intentions and this has nuttn to do with jokin others....

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
fact is that i joked your cock brotha because he is as homo as u re , i realise this and got no problem tellin fools like you shit.thats no lying thats doin sumthin good man.what you re doin is tryin to tell me things that i shoudlnt do cuz they hurt you :)

May 27, 2006
whos that? dont try to avoid by posting senseless pictures

that meisterpimp no lil student like you way older than you are never on this faggot type sites beleave me i know good

but anyhow inhoe yous a lil one fantasizing about your life i guess one should tell all your punk friends on this site ill get at the one that send me the scans and see what i can do

i know girls like boys that invent stories about their life cause reality is boring hahahahha

May 27, 2006
alrite i asked my girlie , she agreed you are the ugliest mothufucka outthere on this planet man , you should get a oscar for this
muhahahahaha that means even if he would be the ugliest mothafucka on earth, but if she knew, she must've fucked with him, ohhhhhh boy :)

May 27, 2006
fact is that i joked your cock brotha because he is as homo as u re , i realise this and got no problem tellin fools like you shit.thats no lying thats doin sumthin good man.what you re doin is tryin to tell me things that i shoudlnt do cuz they hurt you :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you one of the strongest skitzos i ever saw so you still havent realized the difference between tellin lies and joking others??????
but no im sure you know but this is the only way you can defend yourself playing stupider as you even are cause else you had to admit that you just a lil liar cause of hoetype intentions

haha mayne i hope one day someone from germany catches you and makes your face lookin even uglier than its already you lil awful egg head lookin conehead family member

May 27, 2006
to bring the thread back to what it should be
sry 2 all users that i took 5 pages of this thread just to make fun of lil inhoe we shoudve done it in another thread

but it had to be done lil faggot need to be exposed so everyone knows with whut type of person he dealin when he talkin to inhoe

but its aight inhoe that fag started again writing in this thread NFP911 already had made another one
but from now on we should quit and insult lil punk ass only in the thread made for it

k.e. of tha darkside - tha light and darkside of k.e. (1994 new orleans, la)

http://rapidshare.com/files/1429478...ha_Light_And_Darkside_Of_K.E.__1994_.rar.html