REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
yeah, a few months ago all hip-hop blogs seemed to be about old school east coast rap, now several gangsta rap blogs appeared and they post some good shit

not that old school rap is bad, but the mobb and g-funk shit is the best

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
That L.A.Z. - TRAPPED IN A TIME ZONE album is pretty dope too from that site, real fucking rare as well. I tried to get it off other people in the past, but some people think mp3's are gold and won't share em, even when they dont own the album themselves, which I think is totally pathetic.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
yeah, that L.A.Z is tight, I've been listening to it for the last two days

@MistaSmokalot:

collectors will always want to have the OG, the question is how many OG copies are there and if they're about 100, does that mean that only 100 people can hear the album??

Is that the idea behind making music?

Jan 9, 2006
ThaG said:
yeah, that L.A.Z is tight, I've been listening to it for the last two days

@MistaSmokalot:

collectors will always want to have the OG, the question is how many OG copies are there and if they're about 100, does that mean that only 100 people can hear the album??

Is that the idea behind making music?
Theres some homos out there like the ones that have those old new orleans tapes but i wont mention the names z:eek:

Sep 4, 2006
Would like to see any of these 3 posted, been wondering what they sound like and if theyre really worth the $$ to try to get o.g., pm me if you need to:

Don Jacc Jaune - All I Really Want Is A Piece of The Pie
Champtown - Check It EP
First Class - Player Mentality