REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2004
betthatstang said:
we need some more contributions to this thread. I have tons more but dont feel like upping any since people are just downloading only
Right if Someone says they have any of theese i will re up lots of my cds but theese are all that im looking for. Do you have any of theese

Macc James - Premeditated
Macc James - Imacculate Game
P Da Thief - Thiefin Mixtape
Skatterman & Snug Brim - Worth a Million Dollars

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
s9992017 said:
Right if Someone says they have any of theese i will re up lots of my cds but theese are all that im looking for. Do you have any of theese

Tung Twista '91 (First Twista)

POST SOME SHIT FIRST..

Then Request..

thats how it works..

Sep 9, 2004
JLMACN said:

POST SOME SHIT FIRST..

Then Request..

thats how it works..

Well i dontwant to waist a lot of my time uploading anything without knowing someone else has what i want. because i havent downloaded anything but that BG cd. maybe the Thread name should be changed from request to . "Waist your time Uploading then Request some cds no one here probably has"

Jan 12, 2003
s9992017 said:

only "Worth a Million"

but JL's right.

and there's no "dollars" in the title.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
s9992017 said:
Well i dontwant to waist a lot of my time uploading anything without knowing someone else has what i want. because i havent downloaded anything but that BG cd. maybe the Thread name should be changed from request to . "Waist your time Uploading then Request some cds no one here probably has"

either participate or dont..

fuck the bitching..