REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Stone2daPILLA said:
forgot to add. how can you question the legitimacy of lifestylerecords.com? i mean, it has a commercial, a mall with all sandmans available music with covers.... and then has an artists page and contact info and all that other shit....

thats like saying "hmmm, im going to question whether target.com is really target.com, then ill decide"
Those infos you're mentioning have nothing to do with the legitimacy of the site.
The site is probably legit, I'm not trying to say it's not, but I don't like to give my credit card number on the net, and I'm not sure but it seems like this store is not secured.
I would order it if I knew the details about the edition of the CD which is sold on the site, and through paypal.

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Stone2daPILLA said:
You know, im really sorry frenchmane I cant do anything for you for a couple reasons.....

1. Your foreign, and I HATE foreigners... atleast your french though and not German.

2. You posted Sandman's album. That offends me sorry. Hes the best rapper in the world in my opinion and spreading his stuff for free is not acceptable.
The Assassinz album is pretty damn rare. BUT, the rellez albums should be pretty easy to find. Good luck.

And for those who want to support the best rapper on earth go to

www.soundclick.com/registry , listen to the no secrets no lies clips.....
then go to www.lifestylerecords.com and then the "mall" section of the website and buy the shit!

it may seem hypocritical or contradictary of me, but I appreciate his music too much to see the shit get spread around. sorry :(

lol didnt you have all the sandman cds for dl on that soundclick site not too long ago?

No Secrets No LIes
King Of Hallucinations
To WHo it May Concern

those are the 3 ive got, they are decent IMO

jyeaya

Oct 29, 2005
willy biggs said:
lol didnt you have all the sandman cds for dl on that soundclick site not too long ago?

No Secrets No LIes
King Of Hallucinations
To WHo it May Concern

those are the 3 ive got, they are decent IMO

jyeaya
ABSOLOUTELY NOT! You can find the thread here on the board, Im the dude who informed Sandman that the dude was posting all his album and that he should email [email protected]....

My soundclick page has been strictly for clips and tracks that Sandman has posted himself. No full albums ever nor any full tracks from any retail albums. Ive ALWAYS supported Sandman to the fullest. Thats an insult I hate you.

www.soundclick.com/registry
www.lifestylerecords.com

Oct 29, 2005
willy biggs said:
haha because i asked if you were the guy with all the sandman cds on his soundclick???i asked a question, posted the sandman cds i have, and stated i thought they were decent...your a clown
jyeaya

I dont get what you mean.

And yes, I am a clown. I work part time serving most of the twin cities area. Birthday parties to get togethers. Best clown in the business baby.

For opointments call

612 - 555 - 2359

Feb 14, 2006
Codeine said:
Here is a classic CD from St. Louis

This was the shit back in the day

Let me know what you think..........

Deadly Deuce "Nott Datt" 1995 Good As Gold Records

http://rapidshare.de/files/14553862/Deadly_Deuce.zip.html

****After you download this file, right click the zip file and choose EXTRACT ALL to play****
Thanks Codeine, haven´t heard much Midwestmuzic before
only artists like esham+rest of the RLP ,jake the flake,dayton family,top authority, TechN9ne,
This is quite good.