REQUEST BALANCE"CURTAINS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
sup yaw i got a single called CURTAINS.

and its starting to pick up at the local radio stations, if u could please send a simple e-mail to:

[email protected]

and say :

i like that song by BALANCE "CURTAINS" i think you should play it more often.

if i could get 10 of those e-mails it would make a big difference!!!!
thanks!!

kmel 106 Request Lines 800 955 KMEL

BALANCE

IF U WANT TO hear what ur requesting go to:

www.BALANCESKILLZ.COM

Jan 10, 2004
yo Balance..ask Big D man...i been bumpin that shit in my ride for months now...that shit slaps like a bitch that found out you fucked her best friend....

i was tellin D i heard that shit on wild 94.9 like at 4 in the morning....

now i know it was true...hahahaha...

good shit...

yall request this joint its well worth the spin....

good luck mane...

Feb 22, 2004
THAT IS NOT THE PROPER EMAIL FOR REQUESTS OR ANYTHING. and requesting shit to my email is just not right anyways.Call the station, dont email the DJs...

good job balance....

Feb 22, 2004
to an extent its ok..but its not somethin i can show my boss and say hey..we gettin requests...they know its usually just the artist anyways.... normal listeners wouldnt email the djs...theyd just call..so call the station, then the requests get down on paper in the station, and are noted....

Apr 13, 2004
Yeah request that shit. they played my song after it a few times. LIKE MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ tHAT BOY BALANCE GOT HEAT

May 2, 2002
thanks everybody for the support, anybody who calls or e-mails i will send u a free cd at the end of the month thanks for the support.

i did have this post earlier in the year but like all records it takes a while for them to stick, u have to hustle the record.

sorry scotty about postin ur e-mail i took it off the site, thanks for the good info

please call the request line 1 800 955-5635

BALANCE

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
LMFAO.........Balance I fuckin sent him an e-mail because I only read your first post on this thread.....LOL fuck it, after seein what the Dj said I called in folks, and on the second try i finally got through! (after 70 million rings). Keep grindin fam!

The New www.SoldierHard.com
Soldier Hard..........................OUT!