REQUEST: Anybody remember this old Hunter's Point video that got deleted from YouTube?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

binsu1

Jun 6, 2021
Random request. There was a video that was on YouTube 8-9 years ago but it got deleted at some point because I haven't been able to find it for years. It was in Hunter's Point during the 90s, shot on a camcorder. These people are talking shit to this fat white lady in her car. The white lady pulls over and gets out to start yelling at them but leaves her car running with her purse in the front seat. Some random dude comes out the cut and steals the car and starts doing burn outs then drives away. Then the camera man goes right up to the lady and starts filming her reaction up close. One of the funniest videos i've ever seen.

Does anybody else remember this video or know where to find it?

Jun 18, 2013
East Fresno
Not only do I remember it but I knew which video you were talking about just from the thread title. Somebody please find this classic. I think they were throwing water balloons or something at her if I remember correctly