Report: Kobe earns first MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
IMO CP3 did deserve a lil more, when i say lil i mean like 5 % more. but i'm happy that kobe got it cause he deserved one for quite some time now. he got robbed last year by dork so this is just the right time. and like kenny smith said the more consistent player got it. in the 1st half the season the best player was KG and then Kobe behind him. then in the middle of the of the season it was LeBron with Kobe behind him. and then at the end it was CPS with kobe behind him. the more consistent player got it.

Droz

Jul 29, 2002
www.wcrydaz.com
kobe was for sure the mvp, he has finally got it well deserved, cp3 was close but either way cp3 fans gotta realise it was kobe's time right now or never! let the man do what he gotta do, cp3 will have better chances in future seasons.. but kobe is still the best all around player in the league:cool:

Mar 18, 2003
pau gasol is the lakers mvp.
You don't watch much basketball do you?

without gasol going to the lakers, paul would have RAN AWAY with the award. with garnett a close second.
And if Paul didn't have West or Chandler the same could be said. Every good team has more than one good player. And every MVP has at least one good player by his side, otherwise the team wouldn't be good and he wouldn't be recognized.

Nov 7, 2006
pau gasol is the lakers mvp. without gasol going to the lakers, paul would have RAN AWAY with the award. with garnett a close second.
well ya never know actually. without gasol the kares were makin hella noise and if they kept it up without him then Kobe woulda got ALL the #1 votes and just blew the others out the water. thats the way i see it atleast.

Feb 12, 2008
Every time he touched the ball the D collapsed on him. How did Paul deserve it more we his team didnt even beat the Spurs especially since your basing this nonsense on Postseason which is not what the MVP award is for.

Nov 7, 2006
he needs to give that mvp trophie back kuz he didnt deserve it
he lasted longer than Chris Paul in the post season didnt he? IMO Paul did play better but i felt both guys deserved it so yeah. and the only reason why i feel paul played better is becvause i dont like Kobe lol. shit was deserved