REPLY TO SHEP SAYING A.P.WAS MY WORST WORK EVER.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
now before I begin I want to say TO EACH, HER or HIS OWN. Now I have heard alot of fans say, TECH, I love ABSOLUTE POWER but my fav is ANGHELLIC. Doing research with the fans we found that they dig ANGHELLIC because it was more personal. I can dig that with songs like THIS RING,GOING BAD,THIS LIFE,TWISTED, CURSED,PSYCHO BITCH,TORMENTED and so on and so on.That shit indeed is hard to match.But.... if you are saying that KEEP ON KEEPIN ON,T9X,TRAPPED IN A PSYCHOS BODY,SLITHER,YADA YADA YADA,CONSTANTLY DIRTY,IM A PLAYA and INDUSTRY IS PUNKS aint a big step forward, Ithink you guys should listen to my evolution one mo gin.Its all jesus if you still come with the same hypothesis but im trying to let you know where our heads are at here at STRANGE MUSIC INC.Think about the very beginning if you would. MITCH BADE. IF you say you love that then JELLYSICKLE is for you.Its only MITCH BADE 2006 with E40 to spice it up.If you loved NOW ITS ON then BREATHE is for you.So now for the new shit that you dont know about. If you dig ABSOLUTE POWER the song, BEEF, or IND.IS PUNKS, then RIOT MAKER IS 4 you.If YOU DIG BIG BAD WOLF then WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST WITH TWISTA and BIG KRIZZ KALIKO is 4 you.If you love CURSED then RUNNING OUT OF TIME (R.O.O.T.) is 4 you. just keep listening SHEP, you gonna love the new me.I keep evolving. TECH N9NE

Dec 10, 2005
hell yeah mang, trapped in a psychos body was just as good and as personal as the shit on anghellic. cant wait to hear tha new twista and tech shit.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
worrd up tech do wutchu do best n thas telling it like it iz mayn!...u tha realest out here keep holdin it down!

WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST WITH TWISTA and BIG KRIZZ KALIKO - OHH SHIIIIT!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Yes, AP has some good tracks on it, but i still feel it's your worst work. That being said, it's still better than 96% of the rap albums released in a given year. Anghellic is a lot of people's favorites, and it has some bangers on it as well. But to me, CBTS is my favorite album. Such a different style in that album. But hey, you never know, at one time that was my least favorite album. Tastes change. i'll be looking forward to hearing more of everready

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
CBTS was always my favourite n prolly will be...the production n overall style was classic imo. but shit changes over time n this shit is gonna be a certified heater fa sho aint no doubt bout that..

Sep 16, 2002
EVOLVING and ADAPTING... that's what Tech's been doing, so SOME OF YOU FUCKIN HATERS need to stop mothafuckin hating.

If there's no EVOLVING or ADAPTING in ANYTHING, wether it be a relationship of business move, then shit gets stale... shit gets old.

Tech, you HAVE the underground spotlight, now you deserve the mainstream spotlight....a living legend. Keep on keepin on, keep evolving and adapting wether it be rocking the juggalo world, the eminem world, the mainstream and underground world will be yours.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Big T Barajas said:
Tech really needs to do a song with DUBCEE, I mean, they live in the same fucking city, they should run in the same circles, you know. Flag colors aside.

Thats what I've been saying about Lindsay Lohan!!! She needs to get on Everready, shit aint hard...they both in LA.

Git r dun!!!

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
cmccrary10 said:
I thought AP was dope. That's what got me into listening to Tech N9NE. As soon as I heard The Industry Is Punks, I was hooked.
thats basically my story too. heard about him through icp said what the hell and heard 'imma tell' and said damnnnnnn. then i heard slacker and was like this shit is dope. then i researched the cd and finally bought it. turned on right to number 2, industry is punks and my jaw hasn't closed since.