REP YO CITY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Tykoon14 said:
ay caff. u in atwater? by merced? damn homey if u r thats a trip! i thought u were in L.A.!!!
naw atwater in los angeles. i did not know that there was a atwater up north.

Mar 12, 2005
surcaliman said:
so u must know drew st...right next door to u.i grew up there,but staying by figueroa & york now.
Isn't figueroa a street in compton, last Time I rolled throught there a hoe chopped me up, there's hella hoes in Figueroa, and one last thing, I was in a Sur hood, just to let you vatos know HAHA, but yeah hella putas in that street, it's in compton right?

Nov 1, 2005
ValleLokoXIV said:
Isn't figueroa a street in compton, last Time I rolled throught there a hoe chopped me up, there's hella hoes in Figueroa, and one last thing, I was in a Sur hood, just to let you vatos know HAHA, but yeah hella putas in that street, it's in compton right?
figueroa runs through l.a...i dont know if it runs all the way to compton.....and give urself a pat on the back for driving threw l.a..

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
ValleLokoXIV said:
i dont figueroa st runs through cpt

Mar 12, 2005
surcaliman said:
figueroa runs through l.a...i dont know if it runs all the way to compton.....and give urself a pat on the back for driving threw l.a..
haha LOL, I already did, but this one section of figueroa it's a hoe spot and if any of you vatos know who've past by there, you know of what I speak.

Mar 12, 2005
45park1904 said:
I hope you were joking cause only a 11 year old would type some shit like that
I did, but it was nothing to it, there weren't any foos trippin, and whose stupid enough to step upto 6 bald headed scraps with only one bat, those foos may be strapped. But I know immature typing but, who gives a damn, its' just having fun, just curious if anyone knows what i'm talking about in The Puta District of figuero, 5 bucks of 5 good minutes getting chopped up.

Oct 26, 2005
caffeine said:
naw atwater in los angeles. i did not know that there was a atwater up north.
^^^THATS A TRIP SOME PEOPLE DIDNT BELIEVE ME I EVEN SHOWED LOQUERA LAST TIME ..I PASSED BY BOTH TOWNS ONE IN L.A. AND THE OTHER ONE BY MERCED THE FUNNY THING IS I THINK THE ONE IN L.A. HAS A GANG CALLED ATWATER SOME THING 13 AND THE ONE UPNORTH ALSO HAS SOME ATWATER HOOD BUT 14 LOL

Oct 26, 2005
ValleLokoXIV said:
haha LOL, I already did, but this one section of figueroa it's a hoe spot and if any of you vatos know who've past by there, you know of what I speak.
NAW YOU PROBABLY WERE AROUND 92ND AND FIGUEROA SOMEWHERE AROUND THERE WHERE THE HOOKERS BE AT...THATS SOUTH CENTRAL I PASSED BY THERE A COUPLE OF DAYZ AGO ITS PRETTY NASTY AROUND THERE THOUGH