Renz Julian "Mustang" (Video) [Dir. by Damon Jamal]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2005
Video for the track "Mustang" by Renz Julian directed by Damon Jamal. From the street album "Alphabet Hustle" mixed by the Demolition Men, In stores now. Track produced by Renz Julian. Album features: J-Stalin, Balance, Kaz Kyzah, Fed-X, & more.

Apr 8, 2006
So i'm a hater AND a square? I don't give a fuck about dj's, it's not my fault you posted this garbage, fuck you and your generic ass song.
you a sad fuckin clown, do yourself a favor and dig a whole for yourself with that ignorant talk..you don't like it keep it moving don't hate on the next man's grind bruh..u a gay ass square so of course u aint feelin it..it aint for you.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
you a sad fuckin clown, do yourself a favor and dig a whole for yourself with that ignorant talk..you don't like it keep it moving don't hate on the next man's grind bruh..u a gay ass square so of course u aint feelin it..it aint for you.
I was actually feelin yay 500, but this song sucks to me. I'll say whatever the fuck I want "clown-talk", do yourself a favor, if you wanna be taken seriously, don't call the next man ignorant right after you tell him to dig himself a "whole", Moron.

Apr 8, 2006
I was actually feelin yay 500, but this song sucks to me. I'll say whatever the fuck I want "clown-talk", do yourself a favor, if you wanna be taken seriously, don't call the next man ignorant right after you tell him to dig himself a "whole", Moron.
Ok the point is don't come thru the thread hatin on a nigga money. That would get you murked offline point blank trust that bruh. You don't like it keep it then movin.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Ok the point is don't come thru the thread hatin on a nigga money. That would get you murked offline point blank trust that bruh. You don't like it keep it then movin.
Keep it movin? that's what the fuck I did until you two dipshits put more on it than necessary, the song is still terrible and you're still an idiot.

Lol @ "hatin on a nigga money", when the fuck did I do that?

Let's just agree to disagree town turd.:hurt:

Apr 8, 2006
Quit cryin you sad clown lol..Talkin down on the next man's product that he sellin is called hatin on a nigga money, which can get you killed so don't do that bruh, leave it alone.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Quit cryin you sad clown lol..Talkin down on the next man's product that he sellin is called hatin on a nigga money, which can get you killed so don't do that bruh, leave it alone.
LMAO! Shit, you're the one in here fuckin off homeboys sales. I'll let you know what I think of the rest of it after I download it, thanks town twat.:cool:

Oct 27, 2005
So i'm a hater AND a square? I don't give a fuck about dj's, it's not my fault you posted this garbage, fuck you and your generic ass song.
Where you at, whats your real name?? tough talk like that aint a smart move cuzz. Get @ renz direct he on fb. Anyway we gonna keep postin these bangers off his mixtape and i'm sure you'll like em, "Alphabet Hustle" in stores now!!

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Where you at, whats your real name?? tough talk like that aint a smart move cuzz. Get @ renz direct he on fb. Anyway we gonna keep postin these bangers off his mixtape and i'm sure you'll like em, "Alphabet Hustle" in stores now!!
Real shit, if you cats can't take criticism (good or bad), keep this shit off a public forum, you wanted opinion, you got it, keep it movin.