Reno,Sac,San Diego Be Gee Live! (AUG)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2008
Thats whats up! make sure you spread the word! Be Gee actually went to Chula vista High school for a while & lived in National city but this will be his first performance in the City make sure you cop the "STLL" Gotta Bg vol.1 @www.begeepresents.com

Dec 25, 2003
fahrenheit just got at me over pm to help ya promote down here & Im more than interested!!! Just cleared my box so I need to contact fahrenheit & The DE later on for additional info... Thanks for the heads up!!

Dec 25, 2003
I had the chance to talk to him over the phone but forgot to mention u so my bad lol!! Anywho I have Ya Gotta BG & Blackgorillamiltactics but not any of his recent stuff... Never knew Be Gee lived here??? Was he born here or born in Sac & stayed here for a moment??? I would like a lil bio about him tho; that would be great!!

Apr 25, 2002
There different artist at each But Them Two @ all The shows! Are you In Reno!
I am in Redding, but my Brother in Reno, just use his account, Reno Venue didnt have BG on the updated flyer thats all, Yall Know there is a J-Diggs concert at the Undaground same time as the Reno DE show, 2 tight concerts at the same venue, same place gonna cop both tickets!

Dec 16, 2008
NEW'S TO ME. SO THERE'S TWO SHOWS THE SAME NIGHT? A THE SAME VENUE? WELL I HEARD IT AS TWO SIDES.THAT WOULD MAKE SINCE THOUGH.Be Gee WAS BOOKED FOR SACRAMENTO ON THE 13TH THEN ADD TOO THE RENO & SAN DIEGO BY REQUEST OF MANAGEMENT. SO ARE YOU GOING TO BE @ LEATHERBY'S TONIGHT THE 21ST

Apr 25, 2002
NEW'S TO ME. SO THERE'S TWO SHOWS THE SAME NIGHT? A THE SAME VENUE? WELL I HEARD IT AS TWO SIDES.THAT WOULD MAKE SINCE THOUGH.Be Gee WAS BOOKED FOR SACRAMENTO ON THE 13TH THEN ADD TOO THE RENO & SAN DIEGO BY REQUEST OF MANAGEMENT. SO ARE YOU GOING TO BE @ LEATHERBY'S TONIGHT THE 21ST
Nah was busy didnt make it, was it tight figured it was sold out cuz Leatherbys is hella small!