Renewed my temps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
Took the test yesterday. failed!... I took it last year and i only missed 3. I missed 11 yesterday and failed. What made it worst was that on my 2nd queston it was talkin about school zone speeds. It showed me a sign and asked me what it was used for. D... slow speeds around school areas only...I touch D....motherfucker said i was wrong...it said i pressed C. And it told me D was the answer and i was like yeah i know motherfucker...i pressed D....wtf!!!??? so im telling myself too calm down. im sure i will not have any problems passing this test i mean i only missed 3 last year. so i continue on with the test..sure enough qeustons getting harder, talkin about penalties and shit. Wheres the fuckin road signs?! There like 30 road signs and i got only 10 througout the test. i got fucking ripped off. sure enough i got 10 wrong. Im on my last queston. I need to get this right in order to pass. I get it wrong and i failed. im soo pissed. gotta give up another 20 for this stupid ass test. it's a conspiracy. i bet the computer fucked me cause i refused to be an organ doner.