Remix E-40, Juicy J & Ty Dolla $ign Contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2013
www.blgbeats.com
Man WTF, I just typed out a nice lil post and went to submit it, and what do you know. My wifi shits on me as I hit submit.

Anyways, start over.... heres the short version.

Anybody else out there going to try this? I make beats for fun all day anyways so its like nothing to give this a try. I'm not even exspecting to win or anything, but still I like the challenge! Anyways, if yall didn't know, BeatStars and Native Instruments are giving away a Maschine Studio for the best E-40 remix.

HOP ON IT HERE --->>> Free Beats | Sell Beats | Buy Beats Online | Download Beats

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
nice remix man! I'l have to post mine when its done.

Bumping your remix all the way through, shit is bumpin' man!!
It fits just right, nice sectioning of the beat in the right spots. good work!
Thanks I honestly didn't think it sounded lined up right it started to grow on me so I left it for now I may adjust some things before I submit it. Can't wait to hear yours good luck. One thing for sure is I had fun making this.peace e-low

Nov 6, 2013
www.blgbeats.com
Good shit, nice remix dude!!

I just uploaded mine, I totally slacked off, I had all this time and I rush on the last day SMH..

~ VOTE for my REMIX!! ~ E-40 feat. Juicy J & Ty Dolla Sign
Whipped this up real quick to meet the contest deadline..
I don't even care if I win or lose, it was fun!!!
DIRECT LINK ---->> https://www.facebook.com/beatstars?sk=app_1374246556143876&app_data=332

Last edited:

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
Your shit slaps. I like it more than the original I think and it actually makes the hook tolerable. I'd vote but I don't do facebook
All good. IMO not my most favorite hook in the world but hey, I guess its what these kids are into nowadays... :ermm: .... If you want the [free] download you can get it on Soundcloud through the player below..

...hmm...looks like its been downloaded 323 times already....

I guess others like it too....