Remember the kats N.O.H

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i say "nuthin but love 4 mr cee" was the best tribute song done for any bay rapper period.

hitman is the only bay rapper that will make you want to break out your dictionary or make you feel like you didn't too good in english class because of all his vocabulary.

Apr 13, 2003
autistic said:
"I know you think Im balling Bitch but I be dressing bummy"

jayda650 said:
Thats actually a line from Big Mack, nice try though
NOH was sick though, that tape they had got alot of play when i was like 16.
autistic said:
Cousin I know that was originally Big Mack's line. N.O.H. used it as a hook on their album and the song was sick. But thanks for telling me something i already know you are indeed very knowledgeable about rap lyrics.

....?
From Big Mack - Better Way CD
also on 11/5 Bootlegs & G Sides 1

Big Mack & Taydatay - Countin Money

Big Mack - I know u think im ballin bitch but i be dressin bummy..
Taydatay - sittin in my fuckin room cuttin dope and countin money..

I have the NOH cd but havent listened to it well enough to remember every hook.. but i just ran through it and couldnt find it on there... I think you still got it confused

Nov 4, 2002
@ scocious.. looks like we done traded spaces.. you in da stack i'm in da sco.. aye if you need plugs on some Haystack shirts hit me up..

If anybody need plugs on Haystack HWD Hayward type of shirts hit me up, don't cop them from that bootleggin store on Tennyson, i got the originals..

damn i remember them Right Way rags, fuckin lost my shit! Still got the shirt though..

Sep 27, 2004
"...I'm known for socking hoes in the mouth"...dont remember the first part of that line and dont feel like pulling the cd out but that whole shit is classic..."its sort of like a must, to get some 'In God We Trust'...

Mar 4, 2006
Teflon said:
....?
From Big Mack - Better Way CD
also on 11/5 Bootlegs & G Sides 1

Big Mack & Taydatay - Countin Money

Big Mack - I know u think im ballin bitch but i be dressin bummy..
Taydatay - sittin in my fuckin room cuttin dope and countin money..

I have the NOH cd but havent listened to it well enough to remember every hook.. but i just ran through it and couldnt find it on there... I think you still got it confused
No you guys are wrong Im always right. Go listen to the c.d. and then come back and pay homage.