Release Dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2005
Man I'm tryna See when Tre Mak is droppin a new album. I got the last one I think it came out in Jan. but I heard through the wire that he would drop another one not to long after that. Inside his album cover it doesn't have a date nor does it have release dates for Krytykal or N-Zone, If Anybody could give me this info I would appreciate it

Mar 22, 2004
yeah, we workin on the new one right now. I produced his last one. He got some variety on this one tho. We got Baby Bubb, Big Hollis, and of course myslef on the tracks and this one's gonna be a little more street too.

Glad to see yall feelin it in SoCal.

May 9, 2005
Damn cuzz you did all the tracks on that 1st one, That shit is fire!!! A lot a folkz is sleepin on yall man, you as a producer and Tre as a rapper but I stay knockin that shit out here and every chance I get I try to put fools up on game. Yeah and I bought it too homie, I didnt burn it I support all the up and coming Artists. Keep doin yo thang!!!

Apr 4, 2004
thanks for the support man, We got alot of shit comin out of our camp this year so keep yo ear to the streets and keep slumpin that Skyhigh shit!

May 9, 2005
III MAK said:
thanks for the support man, We got alot of shit comin out of our camp this year so keep yo ear to the streets and keep slumpin that Skyhigh shit!

Yeah you got it crackin out here man the city of Angels is lovin yo shit, you should do a show or somethin out here, you got any shows comin up?

Apr 4, 2004
Im a be out there June 2nd thru June 6th, I'm hittin a few stores for some in-store signings and Hopefully get on a station or two out there and talk about the album. I have no shows planned for right now, but I'll make sure and keep you posted via email

Tre