RELEASE DATE FOR NORTHERN EXPOZURE 7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
THE RELEASE DATE IS SET FOR NOV.7TH AND WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BY KOCH ENTERTAINMENT THROUGH THE USA AND CANADA- SO EXPECT TO FINALLY SEE A NORTHERN EXPOZURE ALBUM IN BEST BUY AS WELL AS SOME TARGET STORES ALONG WITH MUSICLAND,FYE,WHEREHOUSE,RECORD TOWN,SAM GOODY AND OTHERS PLUS HUNDREDS OF INDEPENDENTS....COVER COMIN' IN A COUPLE WEEKS

EAST CO. CO. RECORDS PRESENTS

NORTHERN EXPOZURE VOLUME 7

WOODIE
LOU-E-LOU
SHADOW
B-DAWG
A-WAX
YOUNG A.Z.
BIG TONE
YOUNG LUCK
SLEEPY SANTINO
LIL' DEE
BIG OSO LOC
DAVINA
SOLITARY 1
LIL WOODIE
MAD DOG
B-DUBB OF "MOB C.I.N."
LIL' LOS
KONU
BEAR
MEGAN
BOBO
SHANNON McCONNEL
STORM
BUBS
RED RUM

Jun 13, 2006
hell yea and target is just across the street from my house, ill be there like the lady on that comercial saying open, open, open. he he he

Mar 12, 2005
MAN NOVEMBER BETTER MOTHER FUCKIN COME FAST, CAUSE I OUT PLAYED MY HOMEBOY CD'S EXCEPT FOR BIG TONE'S I'M STILL KNOCKIN THAT, BUT WHEN I KNOCK A CD LIKE 15 TIMES A WEEK, IT MAKES ME LISTEN TO OLDIES UNTIL ANOTHER CLASSIC HITS. SO WOOD, YOU GOT ME WAITING TO LONG, I NEED THAT MUSIC MAYNE, FUCK DRUGS. I NEED THAT SHIT THAT KEEPS MY MIND FOCUSED, THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL THE NORTHERN EXPOSURES RELAXING, OLD SCHOOL FEELING, AND LAID BACK WITH FOCUS IN THE MIND!!!!

Feb 23, 2004
fuck ya WOODIE...glad to see that shit, hoping to not have to do rapbay and just go to best buy or FYE or even Sam Goody and cop that shit...been waitin for a min and drop the track listing as soon as you can

Mar 12, 2005
Rapbay is cool homie, it's just that they're so busy sometimes it's not as big as you think it is, It's one phone call away then they ship it if it's during business hours. Didn't you say Earlier in a thread that Rapbay didn't have a problem with you? So why you saying you hate rapbay?

Feb 23, 2004
Stockton209SS said:
Rapbay is cool homie, it's just that they're so busy sometimes it's not as big as you think it is, It's one phone call away then they ship it if it's during business hours. Didn't you say Earlier in a thread that Rapbay didn't have a problem with you? So why you saying you hate rapbay?
ya i have never had a problem with rapbay i dont live in the west coast so i would prefer a quick 20 min trip to the Mall of America or best buy in my town than wait impatiently through the mail. thats all i was really sayin, i dont hate rapbay if thats the impression you got or if i did utter them but i dont i just prefer driving to the store than waitin for the mail to come like i am with Big Tone's sly slick n wicked which i did get through him on paypal... but i do know it will be worth the wait but time drags lol