Regular Nigg'n - mitchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
its the second track on trigeration station, but anyone know who produced this track? he says e-low in the beginin but is he the one who produced it or did he jus shout em out or sumtin? its one of my fav tracks from mitch, but if anyone know who produced it get at me

May 30, 2006
That beat was cool & it was a good track to start the album off with. When I heard that song I knew I was about 2 listen 2 a really good album. A lot of the time u can tell how good an album is gonna be just off of the intro & the first actual song followed after the intro

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
hes the dood that does the grimie wreck tv, he hella coo i seen em up at fam bam awhile back and he was passin out them promo dvds, but yeah search grimie wreck tv on google and im pretty sure youll find his myspace
anyone know if he still on the producin tip? i know auditory got some banged out beats too

yeah that whole cd is hard certified classic even me not bein from daygo know this is a daygo classic. i wish he would have had so, some bay area rappers on his 2nd one like he did on trigg.

i dont give a fuck what anybody say yukmouth had the best verse(s) on that whole cd......not takin anything from anyboy eles but come on Yuk flamm'd it

May 30, 2006
yeah i always been a fan of yuk since the luniz days, he go hard, have you heard that kingpen song mitchy did with luni coleone? god damn that shit was hard
Yeah that shit is hard. I got that song. Mitchys verse was hella tight. Luni's verse wasn't nothing special though. My only complaint was that the song was too short. I hate it when super tight songs are short.