registered mail?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
when it is signed does it require THE SIGNATURE OF same name on package or can it be any one that is there?

I asking because the post office charges extra for that for US PACKAGES and wondering if it these is included in the fee

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
Where I live anyone can sign for the package as long as they are at the correct address when the package is delivered and a signature is required.

Jun 12, 2003
yea i work 4 the po and any one can sign 4 it @the address...if u want the actual person 2 sign 4 it then u would get a restricted delvery,,,,,

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
^^aye which post office you work at? i use to work at the Lundy branch, im tryin to sue those fuckers right now over some bullshit.

but as for the question herm96....i think it depends on the person who delivers the mail. sometimes the postman will require the same person to sign for it but most of the time they dont really give a shit and will let anybody sign for it

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
oh yea that sux..that u gotta sue.. i work in gilroy...iam rca rural carrier
thats cool, atleast you get to be outside right? i was stuck in the backroom sorting packages and magazines for 8 hours straight. but yeah, the post office is real fucked up over at the Lundy location. But the post office is gonna be in deep shit for trying to cover up my case and not responding to a complaint i filed a year ago. I just need to find somebody who will take the case and fight against the government.

this aint got nothing to do with the thread but.. is the post office coo money? i seen ads for 20 an hour starting?
yeah its good money, but you need to stay there for 20+ years to get the big bucks. it kinda sucks though, my dad worked for the post office too for the past 30+ years but he had a stroke (thankfully still blessed to be alive) before he could retire. i think he was short 2 years of getting his retirement money, but the post office was being shady saying that he didnt complete enough working hours to retire.