REGINALD DENNY BEATING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I KNOW THIS ISNT MUSIC RELATED BUT I CANT BELIEVE ITS BEEN 10 YEARS SINCE REGINALD DENNY GOT HIS ASS DRAGGED OUT HIS TRUCK AND BEAT DOWN LIKE A DOG ON FLORENCE DURING THE UPRISIN IN L.A...THAT WAS ONE OF THE WORST ASS KICKING I SEEN IN YEARS....DID YOU ALL HEAR FOOTBALL WILLIAMS THE GUY WHO THREW THE BRICK IN HIS FACE GOT BUSTED FOR MURDER LIKE A YEAR AGO..

D

Don Mega

yeah those fooz wuz from Hoover Crips now known as Hoover Criminals and changed they color from blue to orange, they got an aliance with Eight Tray Gangsta Crips, callin themselves Eight Tray - Hoova

and that foo got caught for a murder in inglewood yeah bout a year ago next to a crackhouse

P

Peazy-P

so quit actin like u wuz in em, foo u know yo scary ass wuz at home watchin it on t.v.........

LOLapalooza........

Apr 25, 2002
i was a kid when that happened.i was all jumping out my seat like it was a pay per view event.but now that i'm older it's fucked up that it happened.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Peazy-P said:
so quit actin like u wuz in em, foo u know yo scary ass wuz at home watchin it on t.v.........

LOLapalooza........
Don Mega dares to accuse someone else of ACTING like they were anything? Did Florencia "S.U.R." kick you out or what?
And for the record: no i was not out looting, my 12 year old ass was at home watchin TV and lookin at the smoke a few miles away, but that dont mean people in ELA werent affected by the riots which took place predominantly south of downtown.