Regime video for "Get wild"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
For the song "Get wild" from the regime all out war vol. 3 mixtape

(Note: The regime mixtape and this video were made before all the beefs were squashed)

The Regime - Get Wild

Look out for the official regime album coming called regime life. And also a regime dvd called Enter the dragon.

And yukmouth - million dollar mouthpiece dropping september/october

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
EASTSIDEUP said:
50 dont even know who yuk is so how can he squash a beef that aint even legit..
yeah your right..but still what are his feeling about 50 now...does he still think he's a snitch...does he still think he needs to hollar at J-prince etc

Mar 13, 2005
TLT said:
yeah your right..but still what are his feeling about 50 now...does he still think he's a snitch...does he still think he needs to hollar at J-prince etc
I could care less about all that shit im just glad he done with all the dissin im only interested in the music im not not interested in all the extra shit

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
EASTSIDEUP said:
I could care less about all that shit im just glad he done with all the dissin im only interested in the music im not not interested in all the extra shit
yeah.. im glad he's done with the disses to....its not strange that i asked tho..i mean he was dissing 50 nearly in all his diss tracks(and thats alot) and his interviews.

Feb 12, 2006
i would find it hard to believe if 50 knew who yukmouth was. besides i've got 5 on it....name me a mainstream song..and oakland raider does not count.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
well i remember a interview from 50 a while back.. and they asked him how he felt about c-bo and yukmouth dissing him and he said something like..he dont know why they dissed him but he will holla and ask..

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
cool said:
i would find it hard to believe if 50 knew who yukmouth was. besides i've got 5 on it....name me a mainstream song..and oakland raider does not count.
everybody knows I Got 5 On It so WHY name a other mainstream song??!!

and beside's Buck,spider,game,banks knows him so why not 50..