Regime/Clik Clak Movement?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2005
Whats pimpin Yay Area and all other ghettos united? Yalll need to stand up and show yalls love for the Yay area aritst out here, This Clik Clak/Regime movement is the next big thing to blow. I look on here and I see all these other artist from diffrent areas across the country with 100,000 friends and shit and it pisses me of yall. Yall need to help us Yay niggazs get our shit spreaded around this space here yadadameen. We got hella niggaz on here that are actually the real artist ya dig. So we are askin yall the fans for support and help in spreadin the mass invasion of the rest of the world by the Yay Area. So repost this message and help us get our shit to the rest of the world.Yukmouth is on here his address is www.myspace.com/yukzilla and Tech N9ne is www.myspace.com/therealtechn9ne.com Gonzoe is www.myspace.com/blocwise AP-9 of tha Mob figaz is www.myspace.com/ap9 The Jacka of Mob figaz is www.myspace.com/thejackamobfigaz B-legit is www.myspace.com/blegitthesavage Husalah of the Mob Figaz is www.myspace.com/husalahofthemobfigaz Keak Da Sneak is www.myspace.com/keakdasneak and Lil Cloc the newest Regime Member is www.myspace.com/lilcloc. ya probably never heard of him but his shit is fire.I wouldnt recomend the nigga if he wasnt dope and the Regime wouldnt ride with him if his shit wasnt gonorea ya dig.Show love for the bay and repost this and keep on hittin niggaz with feedback and love for us Yay Area nigga YADADA handle it.
MESSCALEN

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
trust me, the c loc guy is posting them things under a fake yuk site and a fake messy site. u think yuk is gonna be pluggin this guy like that? what the fuck. trust me, lil c loc is a fraud who sent em out himself under fake myspace names. he used to be t-nutty too, i cant wait till yuk and messy catch his ass