Reggie Push

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Someone mentioned the new saying reggie pushed or something like that..ya oughta use Ice T instrumental Im your pusher and do a remix...verse one can talk about pushin up on a bitch..second verse pushin up on some bustaz...last vese pushin up in life.....Im your pusher...

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
Someone mentioned the new saying reggie pushed or something like that..ya oughta use Ice T instrumental Im your pusher and do a remix...verse one can talk about pushin up on a bitch..second verse pushin up on some bustaz...last vese pushin up in life.....Im your pusher...
the biznezz..i can follow all them concepts..im goin to see if i can find the instrumental with hook..if anybody can assist me on that that would be the biznezz..

Apr 25, 2010
yeh that'll be the knock.For all that don't know reggie feena be the next best rapper coming out of san diego and he don't bang.Good shit its time for some good music to hit us thats not affiliated wit blood or crip but we can relate to his shit.Its basically good for both sides.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Here is the Instrumental

I got the instrumental right below. First I want to show you what I had my homie do for The Gangsta Granny presents Bossman Hogg and Tha Knok Album. Charlie Mak made a remake of Childrens story..I got the Accapella and had my homie make a updated remix of the beat. here is the original...

Here is the Remix

Charlie Mack- Just another Story ( produced by Raw Steele)

http://www.limelinx.com/files/e90d4a8add2c88e2964107bc626ee972

So you can see ya dont have to drastically change the beat..just add new updated instruments..like that Moog bassline from the Moog Voyager that makes the Track sound more West coast as well as well as drum sounds and shit...........

So here is your instrumental

Ice T- Im Your Pusher

http://www.limelinx.com/files/9fb3fcf7326505972be27d4cc588eff2

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Rasan sent me a beat thru limelinx and i had to write to it through the site..can u send it to my email..
[email protected]
I can't figure out limelinx..i am gonna ask Rasan to hook the beat up for me though bcuz i kno he has sounds and he has an EAR for this shit..
Yeah Rasan should definitely be able to hook the beat up. Im sending you the beat now..you can download straight from your email.

Dec 19, 2006
Rasan sent me a beat thru limelinx and i had to write to it through the site..can u send it to my email..
[email protected]
I can't figure out limelinx..i am gonna ask Rasan to hook the beat up for me though bcuz i kno he has sounds and he has an EAR for this shit..

Hell yeah. Rasan is dope. I was just listenin to that track he did on the Mob Kings album today. "Before I Die." Keep doin your thang Push.

Apr 21, 2006
Reggie Push has a lotta heart and passion for this rap shit! That's dope can't wait to hear the remake. I used to dig that song.