REGARDING JAN. 15TH $HOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
ME AND THE WE$TBAY HOMIE$ HAD A COMMENT AND JU$$ WANTED TO PUT IT OUT THERE AND GET INPUT FROM THE FAN$ AND $UPPORTER$! $HIT BA$ICALLY WE HEARD BOUT IT AND WA$ WONDERING WHY THE WE$TBAY HOMIE$ GOT NO LOVE AND WERE NOT INVITED TO ATTEND OR PERFORM? $HIT WE DOWN TO GET DOWN ON $tAGE AND WHAT NOT PERO THE LOVE AINT THERE $O WE JU$$ TRYING $EE WHY OR IF ENEONE GOT AN$WER$

_JUNEBUG_

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
Head Honchoz are perfomin.. thats love right there.. no disrespect on yall but maybe yall didnt ask the main heads that are puttin this shit together.. and why you said that u wasnt invited? thats why they put a thread and talkin to all the homies bout it.. thats includin you and ur west bay homies.. did you guys got at plot ot fat steve bout doin a track? i tried puttin deuce, redrum, santino, sleepy on there to perform a song but its all packed now.. theres no room..

Jul 23, 2002
www.connectedinc.net
TO SAY THERE'S NO LOVE IS A BOLD STATEMENT!A SHOW IS JUST A SHOW AND NOT WHERE THE REAL ROOT OF THE CAUSE STARTS.I'M NOT THROWING THE CONCERT BUT THE PERSON WHO'S THROWING IT IS ONE OF THE MOST LEVEL HEADED GUY'S I KNOW.SHIT I WAS TELLING HIM TO DO THE ORDER THIS WAY AND THAT WAY BASED ON NOTORITY AND FAN BASE WHERE HE WAS LIKE NAW I WANNA MAKE IT EQUAL SO LET'S JUST DRAW.THE CATS HE INVITED ARE PEOPLE HE DEALS WIT ON A DAY TO DAY LEVEL WHETHER IT BE MUSIC OR ELSEWISE.I CAN'T BELIVE THAT YOU WOULD TAKE IT AS YA'LL GOT NO LOVE.IS THAT HOW YOU REALLY FEEL?THERE WAS TIMES WHEN CONCERTS WERE GOING ON AND HE WASN'T INVITED AND HE JUST TOOK IT IN STRIDE AND NOW IS DOING HIS OWN THING AND STILL RETURNING IT BACK TO PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T FUCK WIT HIM BEFORE.AT THE SAME TIME TIME SLOTS RUN LOW WHEN YOU GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO BE DOING THERE THING AND ARE TRYING TO GET A PIECE OF IT.HE GOT HOMIES FROM A LOT OF DIFFERNT SPOTS PERFORMING AND THERE'S NO WAY HE CAN GET EM ALL ESE.SPEAKING ON HIS BEHALF KNOWING THE TYPE OF VATO HE IS....BY NO MEANS IS HE TRYING TO SAY 'F*CK THE WEST BAY HOMIES' BECAUSE HE NOR HIS AFFILATES ARE THAT TYPE OF GENTE.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
^^^^
exactly the homie plot never has shown any type of prejudice toward any homies due to there area there from the homie looks out on all levels shapes and forms as a matter of fact mousie is performin there as well but there is no way to say there is no love there the east bay homies got major love for west bay cats we always doin collabos whether it be music or events so this should be a dead issue
gracias perico lokz

Jul 7, 2004
TO $AY THAT WHOEVERz PUTTIN THE CONCERT ON HA$ NO LOVE FOR THE WE$TBAY MAY BE A BOLD $TATEMENT BUT TO $AY THAT PLOT OR FAT $TEVE HAVE NEVER $AID "FUCC THE WE$TBAY" OR TO EVEN NARROW IT DOWN EVEN MORE, FUCC THE HOMIE$ I ROLL WITH (NOT TO MENTION ANY NAMEz) MIGHT EVEN BE A BOLDER $TATEMENT. I AINT ONE TO $TART NO $HIT OVER $OME LIL CONCERT $O IMMA JU$$ $AY IT LIKE THI$.... BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR FOR A FEW CDz COME'N TO YOU $TR8 FROM THE WE$TBAY, BROUGHT TO YOU BY DEEP $LEEP -N- THI$ TWI$TED MINDED MUTHAFUCCA. EY GHETTO BALLIN.... I'VE GOT'N WORD THOUGH THAT YOU'VE TALKED $HIT TO MY LIL BRO UP ON THI$ MUTHAFUCC'N COMP. OR $OMEONEz BEEN U$E'N YOUR $/N -N- TALKN $HIT TO HIM.... I DONT KNO IF IT WA$ YOU OR NOT BUT I DONT KNO YOU ALL THAT GREAT $O A$ OF RIGHT NOW IT WA$ YOU. -N- IF YOU GOT TIME ON $TAGE HOW ABOUT YOU PROMOTE YOUR CD -N- LET U$ PERFORM 2 $ONGz.... THATz ALL WE NEED. THAT "4 THE HU$TLE" $ONG -N- THE $ONG THAT WA$NT GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE IT ON A CD WE TRIED TO PUT IT ON.... "KILLA $CRAP"
THAT TWI$TED MINDED MUTHAFUCCA
-REDRUM-

Sep 16, 2003
ALL WE SHOW IS LOVE AND TO ALL THE HOMIES COME AND SUPPORT THE SHOW ITS GOING TO BE OFF THE HOOK AND TO LIL CONER YOU ARE ON POINT AND I COULD'NTOF SAID IT BETTER MY SELF AND FROM THE WEST BAY ZAK1,GINo_Of head honchos ent,MOUSIE OF 2 the curb GOODFELONZ of hometeam enertainment will be performing so ONCE agian to ALL HOMEBOYS COME AND SUPPORTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ITS GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
$$F YOUNG$TA650 said:
EY GHETTO BALLIN.... I'VE GOT'N WORD THOUGH THAT YOU'VE TALKED $HIT TO MY LIL BRO UP ON THI$ MUTHAFUCC'N COMP. OR $OMEONEz BEEN U$E'N YOUR $/N -N- TALKN $HIT TO HIM.... I DONT KNO IF IT WA$ YOU OR NOT BUT I DONT KNO YOU ALL THAT GREAT $O A$ OF RIGHT NOW IT WA$ YOU. -N- IF YOU GOT TIME ON $TAGE HOW ABOUT YOU PROMOTE YOUR CD -N- LET U$ PERFORM 2 $ONGz.... THATz ALL WE NEED. THAT "4 THE HU$TLE" $ONG -N- THE $ONG THAT WA$NT GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE IT ON A CD WE TRIED TO PUT IT ON.... "KILLA $CRAP"
THAT TWI$TED MINDED MUTHAFUCCA
-REDRUM-
FIRST OF ALL WHO IS TALKIN SHIT TO UR BRO? I DONT WASTE MY TIME 2 TALK SHIT ON THE NET. AND HOW IM TALKIN SHIT? WTF U TALKIN BOUT BRO? WHAT NAME ARE U TALKIN BOUT? AND IF U KNEW ME.. YOU WOULDNT BE SAYIN SHIT LIKE THAT. PEOPLE THAT REALLY KNOW ME. KNOW WHATS UP.. SOME PEOPLE THAT POST UP IN SICCNESS KNOW ME AND I CAN TELL YOU WHO.. JUST PM ME IF U WANT THEM TO TELL U A LIL SOMETHANG BOUT ME.. 2ND I DO GOT TIME ON STAGE BUT NOT TO HAVE 3 SONGS ON THERE.. I ONLY HAVE 1 TRACK UP ON STAGE.. 4TH OF YALL WHOS SAYIN THAT TRACK "KILLA SCRAP " IS WASNT GOOD ENUFF? THAT PERSON WHO GAVED ME THAT TRACK KNOWS WHATS UP AND WHEN THAT PERSON GAVED ME THAT TRACK WE CLEARLY TALKED BOUT IT.IMA TELL U LIKE THIS.. DOIN IT 4 THE HUSTLE.. KILL A SCRAP.. WILL BE IN THE COMPILATION.. SO I DONT KNOW WHY U COMIN AT ME ALL TWISTED SIDE WAYS N SHIT.. ITS ALL NORTHERN LOVE.. BUT WHEN PPL COME AT ME LIKE THAT I TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL. TALK TO THE HOMIE PISTOL CEE BOUT THE "KILLA SCRAP" TRACK.. 1

Nov 3, 2003
damn............

right on coner and peen 4 the comments. they basically said it. people or kids shouldnt speak on things that they dont know. as far as sf youngsta and what u sayin folks, thats the square shit we really want no part of. anyone can be anyone it is the internet. and if u knew me u would know i dont get down like that. and to think we have no love 4 the west bay homies maybee u should ask the streets, not the internet. to be honest i dont even have to explain myself to none of yall nor did coner or no love but they did as i did out of respect. the show is going down and i will now post the flyer..... see yall there..............

Jul 7, 2004
IMMA $AY IT LIKE THI$ GHETTO BALLIN I $EEN U UP ON THAT $PEEDY LOC CHAT TALK'N $HIT TO MY BRO.... HOW DO I KNOW IT WA$ YOU? LETz $EE.... THE $CREEN NAME WA$ "GHETTO BALLIN". HOW DO I KNOW IT WA$ YOU? LETz $EE.... I TALKED TO YOU IN THAT CHAT ROOM BEFORE WHEN YOU WERE ON THAT $/N NAME. THATz HOW I KNOW HOMIE. DONT BE TRYN 2 TALK DOWN ON ME HOMIE WITH YOUR LIL 1sT, 2ND, 3RD, 4TH $HIT. I KNO WHERE THAT FUCC THO$E TRACKz ARE GOING HOMIE. TO EVERYONE EL$E WHO PO$T UP ON THI$ BITCH, IM TALKN 2 "TANK" OR "GHETTO BALLIN" OR "YPL" WHOEVER U WANT TO BE TODAY HOMIE. IMMA JU$$$AY DONT COME AT ME TWI$TED HOMIE.... ITz PLAIN -N- $IMPLE. IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME HOMIE THATz A WHOLE NEW CHAPTER.
-REDRUM-

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
aight homie.. lets put it this way.. a few heads was able to be up my screen name and i aint gon say no names. and sup with those name homie.. who said ypl or ghetto ballin was mine lol. this is only the net.. if u think i was the one talkin shit to whoever.. let that person handle his own bizz homie.

Nov 27, 2002
This whole time ive known Ghetto Ballin he has never disrespected a fellow Brother online or in person,this internet and chat shit gotta stop cause to many homies are allowing a chatroom influence them to start shit with fellow brothers or other barrios when we all know half the time its people undercover just saying shit .An West Bay gonna be at the damn thang My primo Zak1 N Gino gonna be there along with hella others,so dont feel like homies disrespecting its just sometimes not everyone can get on every show,instead of us talking shit or getting pissed we should respect and show luv 2 our fellow brothers who are gonna perform and the next time around its sal luv.An i know for a fact East Bay has luv fo tha Western Bay their was not one party or bbq or performance the western bay homies was not invited to.

Nov 27, 2002
One more thing,not to put down the homie who made this thread,but shit like this is why homies always stay seperated and also we all know the fifties read this and all this shows is that their could be conflict and even a bigger reason for them 2 try an shut this down,because of bullshit they'll make up to the city we doing it in and say some shit like they had resources say they might be conflict at the show due to different opinions on the shows line up and others feeling disrespected.

Nov 15, 2004
exactly.............

northblocc415 said:
One more thing,not to put down the homie who made this thread,but shit like this is why homies always stay seperated and also we all know the fifties read this and all this shows is that their could be conflict and even a bigger reason for them 2 try an shut this down,because of bullshit they'll make up to the city we doing it in and say some shit like they had resources say they might be conflict at the show due to different opinions on the shows line up and others feeling disrespected.
so can someone please delete this thread...................

Jan 24, 2003
2thecurbproductions.com
Well me n junebug tried to get at plot on a private message twice about the show, so like ya'll saying that there is love there then we could of atleast got a reply to our question without it having to be on a thread like this....

Jan 21, 2003
COME ONE LET'S END THIS SHIT IS NO BIG DEAL. ALOT OF FOOS USE SCREEN NAMES TO COME IN AND OUT OF CHATROOM LONG TIME AGO I EVEN HAD A FOOL TALKIN ABOUT HE WAS LIL CONER'S HOMIE AND SHIT. TALKIN ABOUT HE TOLD CONER TO KEEP EVERY CD ONLY BAY ARTIST ON IT. THAT THE VALLEY SHOULDN'T BE UP ON ANY PROJECT'S. WHEN ME AND CONER TALKED I ASKED HIM ABOUT IT. I DIDN'T JUMP INTO ANY CONCLUSIONS. AND IT WAS ALL GOOD. ALOT OF PEOPLE GO UNDER OTHER PEOPLE'S NAMES AND FUCK AROUND IS JUST PEOPLE WHO HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO. THAT'S HOW BEEF'S GET STARTED. BUT I'M PRETTY SURE SOME OF US ARE GROWN UP'S IN THIS BOARD AND NOT WILLING TO TAKE IT THERE.

@SIX 50 I HAVE ALSO SEND MY PRIVATE MESSAGE'S ASKIN HIM ABOUT TICKET'S AND HE HASN'T REPLIED. BUT YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND ALOT OF FOLK'S HAVE A BUZZY SCHEDULE. I'M PRETTY POSITIVE THERE'S NO DISRESPECT.

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
SHIET, U TALKIN BOUT P.M.'S???? DO YALL KNO PLOT? HE IS ONE OF THA MOST OCCUPIED PEOPLE I KNOW. IM PRETTY SURE SICCNESS IS AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS LIST OF PRIORITIES. JUST GETTIN A CHANCE TO TALK TO HIM THROUGH A CONVERSATION OVER THE FONE IS HARD ENOUGH. SO IM PRETTY SURE THAT HE WASNT TRYINA DO THAT SHIT ON PURPOSE, BUT HE'S A BUSY MUTHAFUKA WHO WORKS HARD 4 HIS MONEY. BUT ANYWAY, LETS ALL JUST GO TO THE CONCERT AND ENJOY THAT TIGHT AS MUSIC 4RM THE HOMIES, LEAVE THA GRUDGES N FUNK AT HOME. JUST AS LONG AS THE SHOWS GO COOL WITHOUT PROBLEMS, WE CAN HAVE MORE, SO EVERYONE CAN GET INVOLVED.... JUST REMEMBER, THERE WILL B MORE SHOWS, IF YALL ALLOW IT, U FEEL ME?

May 16, 2004
707 ryda said:
@ higherrecords
i remember u sayin that u will only allow 300 people at the show so can i send u some feria thru the mail and u will send me the tickets or how does it work if u want to get ur tickets in advance before they all gone
we can do it that way or you can go cop them at backdoor records in cotati. We should have tickets there by next friday. Party is called Super Bash for Jan 15. Today I probably will be posting the flyers when I get a minute.