REESE ALBUM SOUNDSCAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
WE DOIN AIGHT PLAYA...#'S COULD BE ALOT BETTER BUT SO COULD THE MARKET...WE STILL PUSHIN HARD AND PROMOTING EVERY WEEKEND LIKE WE SHOULD.

FOLKS HAVE SEEN US ON THE STREETS AND KNOW WE HAVE A NEW PRODUCT OUT, SO THAT HELPS. AFTER THAT WE JUST GOTTA HOPE THEY HIT THE STORES. WE DOIN WHAT WE CAN.

UNFORTUNATELY THINGS AINT LIKE THEY WERE 8 OR 9 YEARS AGO.

PR.

May 14, 2002
YEAH I FEEL YOU.JUST KEEP PUSHIN IT.HAVE YOU TRIED FUCKIN WITH THESE RAP MAGAZINES.GETTIN INTERVEIWS WITH REESE.YOU CAN TRY SOME IN STORE SIGN INS TOO.JUST KEEP WITH THE PROMO.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
INSTORES, UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE...AND FOLKS AINT FEELIN IT. BELIEVE ME HAVE HAVE PUSHED THE ISSUE...ON THESE MAGS THEY WANT $800 & $1,000 TO DO THANGS AND UNFORTUNATLEY WE AINT THAT RICH IN THE POCKETS YET..SO WE ARE DOIN WHATS IN OUR MEANS...WE DO HAVE SOME REVIEWS COMIN UP IN A BIG MAG THO...I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED WHEN AND WHAT ISSUE & THE NAME OF THE MAG.

PR.

May 14, 2002
YEAH THATS WHATS SO FAULTY IN THE GAME.THESE LIL RAP PUBLICATIONS ARE REALLY DOING A DIS SERVICE TO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY.WHEN I WAS A MEMEBER OF A CREW I WONT NAME.I FOUND WITH OUT DEEP POCKETS ITS HARD TO MAKE A BLIP ON THE RADAR SCREEN.ITS SAD BUT TRUE.JUST KEEP IT UP AND IT WILL PAY OFF.THATS THE REASON I WALKED AWAY FROM THE GAME MY MONEY LOSSES WERE KILLIN ME AND EVEN THESE BITCH ASS RECORD SHOPS WILL TRY TO CHARGE YOU TO PUT A POSTER UP.THE GAME IS UNREAL.FLIERS CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH YOU KNOW.

MY BEST ADVICE DO ALL YOUR RECORDING YOUR SELF IF YOU CAN.GET MAJOR FEATURES EVEN IF IT TAKE A YEAR TO FINISH THE ALBUM.AND MOST IMPORTANT PUSH OUTTA STATE WITH A SERIOUS DISTRIBUTOR!

Apr 25, 2002
Good Luck

If you need some help passing out flyers shoot some this way. I've been putting people up on game with those two cd's.
Hc2c 1, and FMJ.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
The Game is shady

Deep pockets is a must, but we breakin out of that. Distribution is cool, but they need to hit ALL STORES especially the moms & pops. Real Talk. Point blank, cats dont wanna see you come up, or advance, they wanna be the big dogs, thats why they swing from the nuts of certain folks that can get them half-way in a door somewhere. Thats why you have the exact same rappers on each and every release comin out of certain record/distribution companies. Thats them showin fear, thats them that make sure you dont get on no shows, thats them that dont want you take take none of they shine. Fuck Them, we bout to do this the real way, take it back to when muthafuckas was real about this shit. Not just a bunch of nut swangin fag boys that started rappin within the last 3 years.

Yea, Like that!! And FUCC THOSE WHO OPPOSE

May 14, 2002
Re: The Game is shady

BIG REESE LOC1 said:
Deep pockets is a must, but we breakin out of that. Distribution is cool, but they need to hit ALL STORES especially the moms & pops. Real Talk. Point blank, cats dont wanna see you come up, or advance, they wanna be the big dogs, thats why they swing from the nuts of certain folks that can get them half-way in a door somewhere. Thats why you have the exact same rappers on each and every release comin out of certain record/distribution companies. Thats them showin fear, thats them that make sure you dont get on no shows, thats them that dont want you take take none of they shine. Fuck Them, we bout to do this the real way, take it back to when muthafuckas was real about this shit. Not just a bunch of nut swangin fag boys that started rappin within the last 3 years.

Yea, Like that!! And FUCC THOSE WHO OPPOSE
TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
All we can hope to do as indy artists/labels is hope that actually making quality music stands for something. Working in house with a producer that actually knows you personally feels what the song is about creates a much more realistic vibe to me, creating a real "song" not just another track on the listing. As far as them cats who are in the door bo-guarding n shit, we just gotta keep bringin the heat. Im hungry as fuck and I have a good memory so if I was to get on I would actually remember where I came from. The cd drops August 27th in all rasputin locations and then every store that I hit that wants to show luv. It will only be 9.99 at rasputins and I promise you if you ever felt pain you gon feel me on this cd. Reese I never met u and I know u a og im just a youngsta myself (technically... i feel like im 80) but I be feelin u 100% everytime u post its just the truth nuttin less. Keep doin yall thing pz