REECE LOCC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Lol

Na but for real tho, a collab with Ampachino and u would be dope, i think yalls styles would compliment each other. U got that old-skool game spitter kind of style and he got that hood poet type of shit.

Also t-nutty, celly ru, key loom... And idk if its even doable nowadays lol but, i think a reece loc and messy marv collab on a 80s soul sample beat would actually sound hella dope.

Jun 5, 2004
YEA I GOT MORE SONGS WIT LOOM DAT AINT OUT YET !!
DATS MY BRO !!
IT WILL BE ON NEXT PROJECTS I DROP !!
AND YEA T NUTTY IS ON MY LIST !!
AMPICHINO WOULD BE DOPE !!
IMA SEE WHATS GOOD WIT DAT TAZZ
celly ru is dope too !!
IDK BOUT MAESSY DOE !! LMAO IDK IF DATS A GOOD LOOK HAHAHA
Yea i feel u on dat one, i think thats pretty much everybodys position on mess rite now

I forgot u sed u be in rosa from time to time.. A collab with doc holiday would be dope, or money island or gamelace mob would be tight. Idk if ray luv even raps anymore but thatd be dope too

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
ID GASS DAT BEAT TROY !!!
AINT U FROM ROSA?? DEY CALL U MAC TROY OR SUMN ??
im from rosa yeah but i think that someone else unless i'm building a reputation without knowin it lol. i fuck around makin a few beats here and there, i hook those teambackpack fools up with some, if you want a copy of that shit to fuck with, hit me with ur email

Feb 23, 2014
im from rosa yeah but i think that someone else unless i'm building a reputation without knowin it lol. i fuck around makin a few beats here and there, i hook those teambackpack fools up with some, if you want a copy of that shit to fuck with, hit me with ur email
IDK THINK ID PUT DAT DAT ON ACTUAL PROJECT BUT BEAT IS DOPE !!
IF U GOT ANY OTHER SAMPLES LIKE THE ONES I BE ON !!
I WOULD DEFF LISTEN AND SEE !!
AND YEA ITS A DUDE OUT HERE I BE HEARIN BOUT NAMED MAC TROY!!
HE BE MAKIN SEX SONGS AND CLUB SONGS !! LMAO IDK !!
THOUGHT IT WAS U BRO BRO !!
IF U IN ROSA I GOTA HOOK UP WIT U !!
FUCK WIT SUM BEATS BRO OR SUMN