REECE LOCC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2014
reece "loc" lol worry about what your doing and not what other men are doign is your first lesson here ok

if you ahve a problem with me saying i dont like that crip shit you can drop a adress and we can handle it in person face to face this isnt l.a. and i dotn like all those blue flags floating around u got it? cut it out

Feb 23, 2014
LMAO !! OK KEYBOARD WARRIOR !!!
IF U FEEL TOUGH FROM TYPING DEN U A SUCCA !!!
BELIEVE U NOT TOUGH !!
U ARE A NOBODY !!!
STAY IN YO LAME LANE !! KEEP TYPIN !!
ENJOY UR LIFE !!
NO NEED TO ACT TOUGH WHEN U REALLY NOT !!
BE UR SELF

May 5, 2002
on 2nd listen its coo. I woulda prolly stayed away from the word "dummie" cuz in a song for 2014 that might come off a bit dated? Then again I don't follow music like I used to at all...

Feb 23, 2014
on 2nd listen its coo. I woulda prolly stayed away from the word "dummie" cuz in a song for 2014 that might come off a bit dated? Then again I don't follow music like I used to at all...
YES DEBATED THAT FOR WEEKS !!!!
IT SOUNDS A BIT HYPHY ERA BUT ITS NOT !!!
BUT I CAN SEE WHERE FOLKS WOULD THINK IT IS !!
MAYBE AL CHANGE IT ON THE ALBUM IDK !!
PRICATE U TUNING IN DOE

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
u shoulda had cricet wrte a rap on that shit he may have outshined you tho and that woulda been all bad lmao but shit is cool, was that his beat? you shoulda grabbed a harder beat from his list. but it wasnt too bad do your thing im not mad at the hook cuz i know whats up with cricet and you shoutin out SD even havn that on there so its bigger meaning shit deeper than rap sometimes dunno where you from but yeah keep fuckin with SD cats atleast the right ones and you gon win

not exactly up on you as an artist but ill check a song here and there g

Feb 23, 2014
u shoulda had cricet wrte a rap on that shit he may have outshined you tho and that woulda been all bad lmao but shit is cool, was that his beat? you shoulda grabbed a harder beat from his list. but it wasnt too bad do your thing im not mad at the hook cuz i know whats up with cricet and you shoutin out SD even havn that on there so its bigger meaning shit deeper than rap sometimes dunno where you from but yeah keep fuckin with SD cats atleast the right ones and you gon win

not exactly up on you as an artist but ill check a song here and there g
OFF TOP GAS ONE !!! YEA I BEEN FUCCIN WIT CRICET FOR YEARS !!
HE PRODUCED ALOT OF SONGS OF MINE ON A OLD ALBUM !!!
I FROM FRESNO BRO !!! BUT I FUCC WIT ALOT OF PEOPLE IN DIFF CITIES !!
AND YEA CRICET IS DOPE WE GOT MORE MUSIC COMING TOGETHER !!!
PRICIATE U TUNING IN !!! IM SURE DERS SUMN ELSE U MIGHT LIKE BETTER DEN DIS SONG !!! I GOT ALOT OF MUSIC EVERYWHERE !!!