Reece loc/if it ain't mobbin' & A-wax/pullin' strings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Yall r trippin... U cant tell another person that they ears r bad cuz they like reese loc better than wax.

Yall gettin the notion that all that matters about music, is to sit and listen to the song, take a couple notes, study them for a few minutes and sit in amazement thinking about how smart it is. This is a good way to take an album in, and i encourage it. But remember: there is more to music than that... Theres also more than a dope beat and abc rhymes, but dont get it twisted that long fancy words=better lyrics,(ie joe blow)

And u cant blame niggas for liking that old school style mob shit over "lalala, pause the song every 3 bars and taaaake noootes", some niggaz dont have 144 hours a week to sit and interpert lyrics like we do.

I personally like pullin strings, but 85& of it is kick back and smoke weed type of shit, like "i just looked in websters dictionary and now i totally feel that line an hour ago!". Reece loc got that, as soon as u hear it, " ughhh!" type of shit... Some niggas be getting out and getting into a car and driving, and/or hittin up functions, and reece loc shit goes for that type of situation.

If u doin it movin on some turf to da whip to da club, thats reece loc. If u smoking dabs with your white friends or by yourself, thats pullin strings... And i aint bein smart or talkin shit, i really be doin both and all of those things, its just different styles and different strokes for different folks.

I like both, so IMO if u dont like both, then you are likely to find your ears closer and closer together over time...so dont be suprised if u turn 50 and ur ears are damn near touching, because your ears are faggots.

Feb 14, 2004
THIS IS THE MAIN REASON I MADE THIS THREAD REECE & DUBB BOTH DESERVE IT!!!
AND IT DONT MATTER WHAT WAX DOES ITS GOING TO BE TIGHT... CANT WAIT TO HEAR HIM RIP SOME MOB SHIT UP THO!

I WISH TONY SNOW WOULDVE JUMPED ON BOARD

Last edited: