REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
lol its funny cuz i herd that shit hella times on here, some dude from oakland tryin to say redwood aint in da bay, its right in between da sco and san jo, next to e.p.a

Jan 19, 2006
N JAIL U MY HOE said:
Seriously though redwood city aint much a hood just a few sections is Barrio down middlefield and round there off el camino... So you aint gonna get nothen but norte Mexican rappen about killen scraps and tiny rims on they trucks haha
hey mane that right there shows how ignorant niggas are bout redwood. there is some norte music but thats not it its not even most of whats comin out of there. its more hip hop and club shit. we, the young generation, tryna show yall what it is

Jan 7, 2006
head honchoz,krookit kings.all the dudes from the redwood comp. but c'mon now aint nothing really happenin out here right now oh and maybe the spitta i heard his track with the jacka and that shit is clean...we do got producers tho...

Nov 27, 2002
www.myspace.com/headhonchozent
watch for their dvd as well I did hella the footage .
An I see alot of hate for RWC im not from there but if they music was not poppin watch the dvd when it drops an some the artists who've fucked wit rwc rappers was sayin good things.
Shit my fam ZAk1 done fucked with hella major peoples an cross the border lines an did shows in mex an other places.
Check some old xplosive magz tc an enhancer was givin major luv to zak1 an yall know who tc an enhancer have fucked wit nuff said they know talent when they hear it.

Apr 25, 2002
Sixfivehoe said:
whatver happend to malicious or malakai from chubby green$...his he still around?
Vicious from Malicious is doin good
he was at my house two days ago...
he's doing his thing, still doing songs for chubby greens once in a while, he just did one for the album they're dropping on Interscope the other day

i don't know whats up with Malakai, i ain't seen him in ages

what's good to my OG Norteno potna up there lol
i sent you a comment on myspace like a week ago dummy haha
maybe it didn't go through