REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this thread is still fuckin going on?

damn I gave up on following this shit a while ago

let me know when the video of chree fighting the retarded guy airs

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Haa knownes looking over there shoulder fool I'm 30 years old I could give a fuck a fuck about lol net creatures running around following me on my dick ! So your net stalkers ? U want a cookie ? You'll get caught up soon joke all u want laughall u want u lost And u know it all u can do is call my parents on sum retarded shit that I don't even hear !!??that's why I came back ! U can't get any recent info in me ! U so mad I'm doing good right now that u hate so hard keep it real !
I agree that involving your parents might have been a little much. But you fucking buried yourself by showing that you are the definition of bitch, you set your ass up for this by bumpin your gums.

Maybe if you grew some nuts, got your ass kicked and just took the L, you might have saved yourself.

To quote kane "but now it's too late" (E-Shots)

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Not only do i want to post in here before it gets closed and put in classics, but id also like to say this is without a doubt the funniest shit ive ever seen in the open forum.

It kills me when raptalk shit comes back, i still waiting for dolomite to come back with his nautica socks.

also, as a neutral party, i can state that xxplosive has exhibited nothing but faggotry. complete faggotry.

Nov 6, 2005
Did dude seriously just ask the sicc why the cops were at his house? Wheres a mod to check the IP of that post... Please dont tell me IT WAS HIS HOUSE?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Haa knownes looking over there shoulder fool I'm 30 years old I could give a fuck a fuck about lol net creatures running around following me on my dick ! So your net stalkers ? U want a cookie ? You'll get caught up soon joke all u want laughall u want u lost And u know it all u can do is call my parents on sum retarded shit that I don't even hear !!??that's why I came back ! U can't get any recent info in me ! U so mad I'm doing good right now that u hate so hard keep it real !
you aint' gonna be talkin shit when someone knocks you the fuck out you fuckin retarded ass hoe cake.

you can't even fucking type proper english you dumb ass mother fucker.

you won't be talkin shit when someone shows up at your parents house and unplugs your dad's fuckin oxygen machine you little bitch.

lol....god i wish this fuckin punk lived near me cuase i'd go to his house and fuck his mother while he watched. in her mouth, with a condom.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Not only do i want to post in here before it gets closed and put in classics, but id also like to say this is without a doubt the funniest shit ive ever seen in the open forum.

It kills me when raptalk shit comes back, i still waiting for dolomite to come back with his nautica socks.

also, as a neutral party, i can state that xxplosive has exhibited nothing but faggotry. complete faggotry.
i agree.

fuckin faggot.