REDRUM "VIMH" Cd.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
First off, One Luv to the Homie REDRUM for Hookin up the CD. Thanks Homeboy. It is Much appreciated.

This CD is so fuckin Hard. I got it Yesterday and Have Been soaking it in All Day and I'm Bumpin it Now. From Production to Lyrics You Guys Put it down in a Real Way. Keep Up the Good work Homie. This shit Is some Real "G" music. This is what the BAY is all about. I'm Glad we still got artist Like DEEPSLEEP REC, MENTAL ILLNESS, BIG OSO, WOODIE and OTHER NORTHERN Artists that havent Went With the Trends and Kept their Shit REAL....But Most of all, Grimy........VALLEY ENT.

MR_RICHY_BOY said:
IS THIS ONE GOING TO BE ON NORTHERN-RIDAZ.....
Much love to Northern Colorado. I sent out the album about a week ago to Sad Clown so it should be up on Northern-Ridaz real soon. If you want to listen to it you can log onto http://cdbaby.com/cd/redrummusic and also purchase it from there. Some songs are also on our www.myspace.com/deepsleeprecords page. Good looking with all the support.
Redrum 781

ValleyEnt said:
First off, One Luv to the Homie REDRUM for Hookin up the CD. Thanks Homeboy. It is Much appreciated.

This CD is so fuckin Hard. I got it Yesterday and Have Been soaking it in All Day and I'm Bumpin it Now. From Production to Lyrics You Guys Put it down in a Real Way. Keep Up the Good work Homie. This shit Is some Real "G" music. This is what the BAY is all about. I'm Glad we still got artist Like DEEPSLEEP REC, MENTAL ILLNESS, BIG OSO, WOODIE and OTHER NORTHERN Artists that havent Went With the Trends and Kept their Shit REAL....But Most of all, Grimy........VALLEY ENT.
Right on homie, glad to hear you're feeling the album. Spread the word homie and let everyone know what's up. Good looking out again with the links.
Redrum 781

Apr 15, 2003
lil kee we got 95% of the mixtape done we just took our time and hopefully we did it right just didnt want to release something that was half ass sorry for not updating we just didnt want to keep updating over and over with nothing u know stay tuned we bout to drop this real shortly deep sleep records including redrum and santino did a tight tracks for this and damn they tight made us step up our side 4 sure

We already in full force with this Compilation we got deep sleep of course , big oso loc , twin brothers, troll, sleepy santino and more gonna be featured on this we got a date but dont want to say something and let it not be true

we working homie im post some audio up asap and post an update as soon as i sit down and talk with my homie this weekend and see what progress we got then

thanks for your intrest and support we still here n doing our thang

and sorry redrum for going off topic pick up this cd redrum always comming with heat and be ready for that blockmade album dropping real soon!

Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
koo koo i just wonder get me with those mixtapes i got u in washington.

now back on topic sorry redrum i just order your cd off www.shop. homeboyrap.com i been waitin for this album for along time. the first i heard. i forgot the ablum.