Redrum Inc is HARD AS FUK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yea..i mean to be completely honest..i was feelin redrum....shit is a nocker..but im sleptical as to how well they could hold down an entire album..or maybe just how much id like a whole album...

and to dude who said he was feelin redrum inc since pray for me..is there somethn i missed cuz im pretty sre they arent on pray 4 me

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Mtown Criminal said:
yea..i mean to be completely honest..i was feelin redrum....shit is a nocker..but im sleptical as to how well they could hold down an entire album..or maybe just how much id like a whole album...

and to dude who said he was feelin redrum inc since pray for me..is there somethn i missed cuz im pretty sre they arent on pray 4 me
naw dude said he has been a supporter of Doomsday since Pray 4 Me...not redrum since pray 4 me

and yeah you hit the nail on the head, makin sure the whole redrum album is good from start to finish is what is taking so long....in fact that is what takes us so long on most our projects..and it's even harder on the redrum shit to seperate the good from the ok.

Sep 15, 2002
I know a few DOOM hatahs, that love Redrum. To tell the truth I've never heard anyone say shit against Redrum. That shit is gonna be cold as fucc. Crookcilla is still part of it right?