Redrum 781 tracks..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
Redrum gots about 15 projects.. As mentioned by Big Reese Loc, he had a group called Crooked I, he got the Kennel Gang, he got one called 489ers, his album payback/backpay... he also has alot of dated stuff from his Deathrow days.

He's on some tracks for various people. Big June's "Piru'in" Remix, Mitchy's "wont Stop being a Blood", A Wax and Bandana's Burgundy Van, Shady Ray's We pop off...

If you dont know, he was on Bangin on Wax, Damu Ridas, and Rep Yo Set, hood/turf music.

Alot of people have been pushing him to put out a project. While I'm not big on him putting out Bangin on Wax 2010 (for various reasons), I've been trying to have him put out his own project.

He's given me alot of tracks to bump and alot of unfinished and obviously not mixed/mastered material.

I've been trying to get him to do more lyrical and G shit.

What I like and Respect about Rum, he's a solid 100 dude, and he's called rappers out that are not what they are.

I hope this year he puts out a project and the right one.

http://www.myspace.com/avepiru489

Jul 29, 2008
i dont think rum going to drop a solo anytime soon.

Im waiting for a rum solo since 1997! gave up on rum
The homey gets soo much going, but very little outlet.. I posted up a basic albums worth of songs that isnt mixed or mastered (besides Piru'n)..

I've heard soo much shit when I stayed out in the Nickerson's.

Pie Rx got something in the works for Redrum... He wants to do that Bangin on Wax... but I told him to focus on himself.. I also told him to do a free mixtape (he WAS antimixtape for awhile).

Oct 21, 2003
Pie Rx got something in the works for Redrum... He wants to do that Bangin on Wax... but I told him to focus on himself.. I also told him to do a free mixtape (he WAS antimixtape for awhile).
yep, fuck a bangin on wax album! I want a rum solo!

Pie Rx better help rum to release an album instead promoting A-Wax or Bandana da ragg who aint shit compared to REDRUM!

No disrespect to them Pie Rx artists but Rum is on another level!

Jul 29, 2008
yep, fuck a bangin on wax album! I want a rum solo!

Pie Rx better help rum to release an album instead promoting A-Wax or Bandana da ragg who aint shit compared to REDRUM!

No disrespect to them Pie Rx artists but Rum is on another level!
They all homies and Bandana has done a few thangs wid redrum as well as Awax fuckin wid him. I heard A Wax's Piru Love verse and it was heat!!

Apr 25, 2002
f31Roger- me and Rum banged that tracc out for my new shit, its called "AINT DA BIZZ"...shit is BANGIN.... One Love and much RESPECT to O.Y.G. redruM781. Solid cat, and ultimate professional.

REESE LOCO1