Redhead Stevery

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
Production wise, he has about 6-8 beats that will be on the next album for sure. He will begin working on this album soon. Patience is key because Steve wants this one to be better than last...1

Dec 19, 2006
hell yeah, i cant wait mayne, i got everyone where I live bumpin RHS. I never heard anyone spit that sick. I even got a tat cuz that shit impacted me so much. Real chop Steve, You got a huge following in Cali

May 5, 2002
Sav-Lav Lovely said:
hell yeah, i cant wait mayne, i got everyone where I live bumpin RHS. I never heard anyone spit that sick. I even got a tat cuz that shit impacted me so much. Real chop Steve, You got a huge following in Cali

DAMN HOMIE. THATS TIGHT AS FUCK PIMP. THAT SHOWS REAL "DEADICATION". THATS WHAT MAKES ME REALLY ENJOY DOIN THIS MUSIC PLAYA. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. MY NEXT ALBUM IS GOING TO BE FIRE PIMP. REAL TALK.

Dec 19, 2006
RED HEAD STEVE said:
DAMN HOMIE. THATS TIGHT AS FUCK PIMP. THAT SHOWS REAL "DEADICATION". THATS WHAT MAKES ME REALLY ENJOY DOIN THIS MUSIC PLAYA. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. MY NEXT ALBUM IS GOING TO BE FIRE PIMP. REAL TALK.

Fa sho mayne, cant wait for that shit. do you got an album title yet?

Sep 1, 2003
inasense206 said:
Redrum was just the key to the door for steve... i think with this next album hes gonna say fuck the lock and just break down doors with it

pz

right on.....

:devious:

@twiztid.....can u up any audio of this grewsum fool ? im tryna peep....

good look folks

Jul 7, 2002
Me and Grewsum are actually getting ready to fly up to Seattle in a few weeks...Him and Steve are doing some real crazy shit for Grew's next CD and I think they may be doing a track for Steve's CD as well.

Aug 19, 2002
fuck yea guys, redhead steve is the shit...im actually really xcited to get up to seatle and do sum work with him...aint a whole lotta people doin shit that sick with that much genuine talent...

xpanther, what is this iowa comp u speak of???

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
wino said:
Mane some new Steve would be proper. There's nothin I'm anticipating more than a new RHS album. Dude can rip it

real chop. i wanna see steve feed mothafuckas something real proper like. the last album was the appetizer to the full course meal hes gonna deal us. break it off hard steve.