Red Nose Video Shoot Pictures

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
All I know is that if I don't like the song, I'm not going to watch the video more than once no matter how cool it is. So to me it's really a waste of money to throw a ton of production into a video. Music videos are so mid 90's anyway.

Mar 12, 2006
All I know is that if I don't like the song, I'm not going to watch the video more than once no matter how cool it is. So to me it's really a waste of money to throw a ton of production into a video. Music videos are so mid 90's anyway.
yea i know what you are saying

but if your gonna do something... might as well do it right instead of half assing.....

Sep 4, 2006
Personally, I think Strange paying to make videos now a days is pointless. They pay however much money it costs to make them, and nothing happens with them. I think that if they are going to fork over money for the video, they should pay to put it in rotation. Just my opinion.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
I'm going to guess that it will still be a little bit of time before whoever the video gets passed onto reaches the media outlets to debut it.
That's fine with me. I'm just happy it's completed and will end up being released BEFORE the album drops (That's what I'm hoping..I remember Bunk Rock Bitch being sit on for quite some time for whatever reason).

Personally, I think Strange paying to make videos now a days is pointless. They pay however much money it costs to make them, and nothing happens with them. I think that if they are going to fork over money for the video, they should pay to put it in rotation. Just my opinion.
I see where you're coming from and I agree to a certain extent. They ARE pointless if you're just going to release 'em months after the album comes out(Like the last four). Now that they got this done BEFORE the actual album drops...it may end up serving somewhat of a purpose.

Mar 12, 2006
They ARE pointless if you're just going to release 'em months after the album comes out(Like the last four)
lol

that sounds so bad... but somehow true..

failing at the video game so bad haha.

hopefully with murs... this independent show..... an 08's progress they can get it right and just make it fucking happen god damnit

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
This is the year Strange should really capitalize on, IMO.

Two releases from the main act...and for the most part...a pretty small release schedule.

I think that was the problem with Strange last year in terms of promo. Everyone dropped something..so, it's kind of like the bit off a bit more than they could chew.

Oct 2, 2006
I think nowadays videos get more play on the internet than any corporate music channel on tv. Sites like youtube and worldstarthiphop will help get the video to more fans than MTV will... I don't even know if MTV still plays videos.

Mar 12, 2006
I think nowadays videos get more play on the internet than any corporate music channel on tv. Sites like youtube and worldstarthiphop will help get the video to more fans than MTV will... I don't even know if MTV still plays videos.
man.. i haven't scanned over MTV on the tv guide and seen anything music related for a long ass time.....

its all "the hills"/ real housewives / jon and kate plus 8.. whatever the fuck they play