Red Nose Pitbull Puppies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
BLUE NOSE PUPPIES. 3 LEFT!!!!!! 2 boys and one HUGE girl!

Hey people...I have the two boys left and the biggest girl as well...so let me know if there's any takers. I am asking 300...but willing to work things out if you come pick up the pup asap. Thanks. Again, The dad is registered bluenose from gotti line...so these pups are going to be big and beautiful! I have one boy and one girl who are going to be MONSTERS!!!!!

Feb 21, 2006
THAT DOG LOOKS HELLA HARD, I WANTED TO GET A BLUE NOSE LIKE THAT TOO BUT THEY COST A GRIP $2500-$6000, FUCK PAYIN 6 RACKS FOR A DOG, I ENDED UP GETTIN DOUCHIE FOR A JOOG
i got a homie that breeds red noses and sells pups for 200 bucks. hella cheap. i would never pay 2500 or 6000 for a dog. u can buy a cadillac for that much. hahaha

Feb 21, 2006
CADILLAC'S, DU RAGS, GOING DUMB.... SMH NORTENOS ARE FUNNY NOWADAYS
shit i duno wut kinda nortenos you talkin bout....but ever since i can remember homeboys been smashin around in oldschool cadi's and oldsmobiles and buicks.

about the going dumb part....thats only in some places. those are the wannabee new generation homies that dont know what they are doing.... so dont mind them, they aint gettin nowhere wit that bullshit

Feb 4, 2008
noremorceent.proboards70.com
FYI: MY PITBULL PUPPIES WILL BE GETTING THEIR 1ST SET OF SHOTS THIS SATURDAY 4-19-08. THEY WILL BE GETTING THE 6 IN 1 PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDES THE "BORDETELLA", THAT MOST AVERAGE PACKAGES DOES NOT INCLUDE. I AM ALSO LOWERING THE PRICE BY $50.00 EACH. THE MALES ARE NOW $300.00 EACH AND THE FEMALES ARE $350.00 EACH.

Apr 25, 2002
Aint tryin to knock your hustle but why are you givin your pups 1st shot 6 in 1 so early. And why would you give the bordetella shot so early? Do you know what that is? Thats known as kennel cough my dude. What kind of environment you got your pups around if you giving kennel cough shots so early. It aint gonna help prevent them from being expose to it. Their immune system cant fight anything off so early in their lives bro.

This is to anyone thinking about buying APBTs from people that dont give a fuck about the breed. Stay away from them....

May 19, 2004
Ay homboyz ive been tryin to find a red nose female to breed w my American pit bull terrier his about 3ys old and n great shape. He has a all white face w brown ears and brown body w white paws. if anyone can hook me up that would be awesome n my dog is papered under the ckc. im in the 707 so if anyone wants to breed hit me up on my pm