RED HEAD STEVE INTERVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Has there ever been any problems being a white MC?

RedHeadSteve: Fuck no, real recognizes real out here. If you filthy and register, it's nothin.

.. a good read..

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
The artwork must have caused some controversy. How you came up with that idea?

RedHeadSteve: I had been through a whole list of ideas in my head and couldn't come up with something that I really liked and thought would make the album stand out… I was on the phone with my boy 151 from West Coast Mafia and he came up with the concept of me being in front of the mirror like a mad doctor. So we took that concept and rolled with it. I linked up with my boy Mo-X from Unknown Territory Records and we made it crack.

Personally I like that sick cover, but did it cause any problems or negative feedback?

RedHeadSteve: Sometimes… a lot of older folks automatically thought I was a sicko, but I just ran with it because it suits the album content… Plus, fuck the haters, I make music for me.
damn, no plug for ol'EW?

May 5, 2002
EvilWayz said:
damn, no plug for ol'EW?
EW MY BAD HOMIE. YOU ALREADY KNOW I AINT GOT NOTHIN BUT GOOD WORDS FOR YOU PIMP. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THAT WAS ALOT OF QUESTIONS TO ANSWER AND I TRIED TO GET AS IN DEPTH AS I POSSIBLY COULD WITHOUT TAKING FOREVER TO COMPLETE THE INTERVIEW. EW YOU ARE THE ONLY GUY IM TRUSTING WITH WHEN IT COMES TO THE ARTWORK AND THATS REALLY REAL.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
RED HEAD STEVE said:
EW MY BAD HOMIE. YOU ALREADY KNOW I AINT GOT NOTHIN BUT GOOD WORDS FOR YOU PIMP. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THAT WAS ALOT OF QUESTIONS TO ANSWER AND I TRIED TO GET AS IN DEPTH AS I POSSIBLY COULD WITHOUT TAKING FOREVER TO COMPLETE THE INTERVIEW. EW YOU ARE THE ONLY GUY IM TRUSTING WITH WHEN IT COMES TO THE ARTWORK AND THATS REALLY REAL.

itz gravy folkz..........ima little bit of an attention whore sometimes i guess, lol :devious:

May 5, 2002
Lil' G said:
See I only got a lil plug....Steves still mad he got owned on the sticks in Madden.....lol.
OH OK I SEE HOW IT IS LOL. THAT WAS ON THE 05 THOUGH AND I WANTED TO RUN IT BACK AND YOU DIDNT WANT TO. WE GONNA GET DOWN ON THE O6 LOL. ITS GOIN DOWN. YADADAMEAN.